Court was cool

Yokogake

As some of you know from when i posted before that I had to stand trial for various charges.

good news, I was busted by 3 cops...

the first one was on vacation
the second one was in training in chicago
the last was there but all he did was write the citation, so he had nothing to say

the state dropped the charges because they could not proceed....

good for me.... :smokin:

I was about to ask what the hell you were smoking when you used "court" and "cool" in the same sentence. But congrats Yoko....can't believe you got busted by 3 fucking cops. I hate cops, but I love them when they're absent.

congrats on getting out of the charges! smoke a bowl to celebrate

total consequences for being caught....

Paid 1500 out of my pocket to retain a lawyer
Parents know I had a fake ID (fake cost $50)
Parents now have more proof I drink
Spent approx. 8 hours researching alcohol classes and almost enroling in one to look better for court
Cops confiscated my 30 pack of miller light on new years
only spent 2 hours in court
Being scared as shit considering the judge I had was giving out maximum penalties to EVERYONE, for a first time underage alcohol possesion giving out a $500 fine AND 24 hours community service
Almost losing my job (if convicted I would have)

for the record, the only reason i gave over my fake to the cops instead of telling them to fuck themselves was because I had my piece and about a gram on me when they busted me, but they didnt find those

Dank420 said:
Wait you gave your fake to the cops instead of your real one? Or you gave this to him and said, "This is a fake idea."
The above was the abrivated story if you want the full one, send $11.95 and proof of registration... :cool:

Yokogake said:
total consequences for being caught....

Paid 1500 out of my pocket to retain a lawyer
Parents know I had a fake ID (fake cost $50)
Parents now have more proof I drink
Spent approx. 8 hours researching alcohol classes and almost enroling in one to look better for court
Cops confiscated my 30 pack of miller light on new years
only spent 2 hours in court
Being scared as shit considering the judge I had was giving out maximum penalties to EVERYONE, for a first time underage alcohol possesion giving out a $500 fine AND 24 hours community service
Almost losing my job (if convicted I would have)

for the record, the only reason i gave over my fake to the cops instead of telling them to fuck themselves was because I had my piece and about a gram on me when they busted me, but they didnt find those
You're in college...
What more proof do they need that you drink....

j842p said:
You're in college...
What more proof do they need that you drink....
haha, i said more evidence, I didnt say they cared, haha, they just make fun of me for it, kinda weird, but thats how my family works

Back
Top Bottom