Custom Grow Tents

GrowTent

Hey guys,

I've been reading this forum for a little while now, researching, collecting stray pieces of information here and there and I finally feel ready to build my set-up.

The only issue is, none of the tents fit my requirements, and ALL the grow tent brands offer the exact same specifications. So I decided to go and see if I could have a custom one made to suit my needs. Which are 2.25m in length, 75cm in width and 2.25m in height. The standard ceiling height in the UK is 2.4m so it seemed a waste not to use that extra headroom, especially when so many people have problems with plants getting too tall. Also, I want my supports to be strengthened as LED are getting heavy and I'm scared the plastic corners or thin metal beams will give way and break my LED AND crush my plants. Unfortunately, I haven't found a manufacturer yet that this is willing to make that sort of single order

Then I thought perhaps other growers might be having the same problem? So tell me guys, do any of you have a grow room space that you can't find a tent for? If I get enough positive responses, I'll be able to convince them that there is a market for single custom orders or at least a wider range of sizes

Thanks,

P.S Do LEDS make use of mylar? If not, we could have tents made without it and save on cost

Hi Tent Grow :ciao: Welcome to :420:

Why don't you construct a grow room using your dimensions?

You could build the frame using wood and use flat white melamine sheets for the walls.

That way you could customise it exactly to your needs.

It would need to be air-tight as I want to use c02 supplementation, which would mean I would need to use zips etc and I really don't have the skill to do something like that. I need a grow tent, and I have the perfect place, I just need something built to my specifications. And I know there are manufacturing companies that can and will do it, I just need to show them it's worth their time.

Thanks for the responses guys,

Back
Top Bottom