Dave Chappelle: For What it's Worth

winterpeggyeh

I assume people on this board have seen this...

LOL the first shot you get of dave before he goes on stage
is him smoking a j. :laughtwo:
Gotta do something to relax before the show!

He's da man.

I've never seen 'For What It's Worth' but does he use the baby joke in that also? Cause I got "Killin' Them Softly' and he kills on that.

The funniest, and truest, part of his stand-up routine in this movie is when he tells the story about going to Disney World with his family.

He's like "Eveyone wouldn't stop saying, everywhere I go, "HEY...I'm Rick James BITCH!" and I'm like, come on here people! I'm here with my kids, do you mind not calling me a bitch in front of my kids?!"

I thought that was so hilarious because people probably never stop saying that to him and he must get so sick and tired of hearing it.

I've never seen for what it's worth but I'd deff. seen killin' em softly, several times and it just gets funnier and funnier everytime. :laughtwo: I rented it like 3 days ago..

Only way I saw it is my friend bought it and came over with it one day. In fact, its still sitting upstairs on my table.

4DeuceZero said:
whatre you doin little baby?

IM SELLIN WEED NIGGA!

and right before that "it was a cheap limousine, i had to roll the window down" that was great.

you have the 2 movies mixed up. That quote is from his hbo special "Killing Them Softly" when hes wearing a blue shirt and DMX plays in the begining. "FOr What ITs Worth" is his SHOtime special the one wen he is wearing a yellow t shirt with a sports jacket and dark blue jeans on, and no he doesnt talk about the baby in For what its worth

"Once you fuck a monkey that's a firm decision"

"We hold these truths, to be self-evident. All men, are created equal... GO MAKE ME A SANDWICH NIGGA OR ILL KILL YOU! Liberty and justice for all."

*Homeless dude masturbating on bus*
"Alright everybody! Back up! Back the fuck up! I tried to be nice about this!"

*Smoking weed with the Navajo*
Dave: "Timeout chief! Sorry to interrupt. Fuckin smashed man, the weed's too strong! It's itching, this PCP nigga? The spirits have got me chief! The spirits, HAVE GOT ME!"
Chief: "Calm down black face!
Dave: "Hey! Its black feet motherfucker, take it easy!"

LMAO....I will never get tired of that DVD.

winterpeggyeh said:
I assume people on this board have seen this...

LOL the first shot you get of dave before he goes on stage
is him smoking a j. :laughtwo:
Gotta do something to relax before the show!

He's da man.
I thought he was smoking a cigarette...?

Back
Top Bottom