Day 43 Autoflower Leaf Problems

Tokensmoke10

Hey all! I'm growing 2 Lowryder 2's under a 125 watt CFL and everything seemed to be doing alright until a little over a week ago. I flushed a week ago and saw no improvement.

Plant 1:
- yellowing lower leaves
- other leaves turning more light green
- leaf tips browning
- brown patches appearing on leaves
- dark purple coloring on young top leaves around cola

Plant 2 :
- yellowing older leaves
- brown leaf tips

Plant 1

Picture_00254.jpg

Picture_00451.jpg

Picture_00543.jpg

Picture_00636.jpg

Plant 2

Picture_00730.jpg

Picture_00832.jpg

I've looked through many threads over several forum sites trying to pinpoint what it could be but I'm stumped guys. Any help would be great! :thanks:

If the brown is on a leaf that is yellowing thats just the normal dieing off of the leaves in late flower. If brown spots are appearing on an otherwise normal looking leaves that usually means either nute lockout or root rot problems.

Scope the roots after harvest, see whats up, if its a root issue, maybe you can identify and discern this problem in later grows.

Keep watch, I am no expert, but keep good eyes on formation in case of mold. Otherwise as someone else stated, they should be done soon yeah?

-GoG-

Ya, I'll take a gander at the roots when I pull them but the problem hasn't really spread since I cut off the bad looking leaves.

After looking at trichs though, I'd say plant 1 has a couple weeks left and plant 2 has just a shade longer. It is definitely weird though how I have 2 different kinds of phenos, plant 1 is very bushy and the cola is dense while plant 2 looks more like sativa.

Tokensmoke I just went through your whole grow journal can I say congrats! that idea is very inventive. As for the yellowing that is very normal on a maturing female(almost ready for the cut!).The brown spots would concern me if they were 14 days more immature, I'm thinking a cal,mag misting if immature,but your stylin.Take a look at the first pic of plant#2, towards the bottom of the pic you will notice yellowing starting at the bud in almost a line. Did all of the yellowing occur in this manner? If so I think that is cal deficiency.You don't have to worry about it now, but something to remember for those lemon skunk seeds and I can't remember the other Haze?? wasn't it. anyway check out . Also your H2o schedule(3-4 days between) should have prevented root rot, nice job in keeping them on the dry side
I know i'm late signing on but i'm stoked to see the results.
P.s Yeah I just lost an hour too :)
P.S.S I really need to shut up. I just looked at the problem pictorial and your problem is not cal, what a dumbass am I?

By the way where have you been on your journal? 11 days and no posts? your last post was on day 32. Better update it I've spent more than enough of those hours checking out someone's grow only to see that it had been moved to abandoned. I would like to see it to the end..Great grow journal don't quit it now.

Back
Top Bottom