Deficiency during flowering? Brown spots between veins

Thetallstoner

Hey Guys, I got some white widow seeds a couple months ago and they are growing great! I have them under a 180w apollo ufo led and 2 supplemental cfl 2700k bulbs with reflectors and a deficiency has been showing, it starts as yellowing of the leaves then turns to brown inter-veinal splotches. I am using Alaska morbloom fertilizer 0-10-10 with an additional dose of cal-mag. Ph is around 6.5-7. If you could help me out based on my description and the attached pictures I would appreciate it! Also they are in their second week of flower and looking like good bud formation for how long they've been flowering!! I'm thinking this is a manganese def, but I can't be sure and if it is I wouldn't know how to deliver it to the plants. Let me know what you think it is and what I should do to help it as well as if they look to be on track for a nice harvest! Thanks
image17887.jpg
image17890.jpg
image17889.jpg

Not sure if it is Manganese, as the spots are typically a late indicator. Everything else looks pretty healthy. Could you have possibly splashed on the leaves during a feeding?

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies3121.jpeg
1306683695_24651306683695_2465.jpg

Hey thanks for the reply, It is possible that I could have splashed chemical fertilizer on the lower leaves, but the problem is that the upper leaves haven't even been through a feeding yet and have started to yellow and develop spots. I'm confused with that bottom chart, but according to the graph it definitely looks like manganese :/ I guess I'll just leave it be for a little and see what happens, thanks for the response!

The bottom chart shows what nutrients stimulate or antagonise the uptake of other nutrients. So if it is Maganese deficient, then upping your Potassium will help with the absorption of Maganese. Also, be sure your pH is correct. How are you testing pH? Pen or papers? Papers can be irregular and pens need to be regularly calibrated. I'm on my phone right now, but when I get home I will post another chart that shows how pH affects the absorption of nutrients.

The bottom chart shows what nutrients stimulate or antagonise the uptake of other nutrients. So if it is Maganese deficient, then upping your Potassium will help with the absorption of Maganese. Also, be sure your pH is correct. How are you testing pH? Pen or papers? Papers can be irregular and pens need to be regularly calibrated. I'm on my phone right now, but when I get home I will post another chart that shows how pH affects the absorption of nutrients.

Ok so your saying If I upped the potassium the manganese would be absorbed? And also some of the fam leaves' tips are turning whitish, which is confusing. Any idea what white tips means?

Back
Top Bottom