Difference between pH measurements and alkaline measurements: any info would be awesome to help me understand this more

Jame9111

Trying to understand how to measure alkaline. Any info would be awesome. Growing in pro mix HP. Nutrient line general hydroponics Flora series full line .👁️👁️🌱

Trying to understand how to measure alkaline. Any info would be awesome. Growing in pro mix HP. Nutrient line general hydroponics Flora series full line .👁️👁️🌱
Hi James
Keep it simple.
Pickup a digital PH meter (Hydro shops or 'Zon).
Adjust your ph based upon its readings. Recalibrate regularly.

Hi James
Keep it simple.
Pickup a digital PH meter (Hydro shops or 'Zon).
Adjust your ph based upon its readings. Recalibrate regularly.
I got like five PH meters lol. I'm just trying to figure out how pro mix HP pH is itself due to the alkaline of the water

Hmm I don't use it myself to be honest. But InTheShed does, and I'd give his thread below a read. I also remember this post...which you may find pretty interesting, hopefully it's got what you're looking for.
Thread 'Do we need to pH adjust our nutrient solutions?' Do we need to pH adjust our nutrient solutions?

Hmm I don't use it myself to be honest. But InTheShed does, and I'd give his thread below a read. I also remember this post...which you may find pretty interesting, hopefully it's got what you're looking for.
Thread 'Do we need to pH adjust our nutrient solutions?' Do we need to pH adjust our nutrient solutions?
Yes the nutrient solutions is what determines the alkaline something like that but yeah I'll check out your articles here in a minute thanks for the support

Back
Top Bottom