Digital Vaporizer - Anyone?

Met a fella at the club yesterday and next week he's gonna bring the same vape we've been talking about for me to try. I'm excited.. will report on it when tested.

For $500 you might as well get a volcano. The only diffrence between that one and a Vapor brothers is that that one is degital and taht doesn't really matter once you've used it a bunch and get a feel for it.

They only thing that I would say is a disadvantage compared to a Volcano is that since you have to take a long slow drag of the tube is that it is slow and wouldn't work very well for social smoking.

On the other hand a Volcano has a bag that can easly be passed around and filled much quicker, and if you have so many people that your filling the bags really offten you can always put a big bag on it ( like 6 ft).

I've had a Volcano for 2 years and its the best thing I've ever bought with anything to do with marijuana, and I've bought a 1000 watt lights and other grow equitment and the volcano was still my favorite purcase.

Another plus about the Volcano is that since there arn't any hoses is that it doesn't really build up any resin so it can be easly transported without fear of being caught. My apartment was raided and I was arrested and they put the bag on my Volcano and still couldn't figure out what it was, and no more than a month later my roomate got arrested with it in his car and he told them it was a hot plate and the belived him. So its really stealthy unlike the vaporizors with a whip that have all the resin that makes it obvious what it is.

the phedor is the reason i havent gotten a vaporgenie yet. its supposed to turn all the smoking untensils you already have into vapes

Hey haha... I wouldn't get the phedor. It is just a butainless lighter. It will not vaporise just burn. I'll look for the ones that turn everything to vapes.

thanks for the correction smokey! i dont quite get the point of the phedor now :hmmmm:

thanks for the links as well. i havent even seen these vapes before, i am mainly looking for something to turn my bubbler and pipes in vapes, so which of these would you reccomend looking at for that purpose?

also a friend of mine sent me this https://www.happyvappy.com/ to take a look at since hes considering picking one up. ive seen these in high times and other magazines but havent heard any feedback or reviews on them. anyone heard of these?

what i do is use my vaporbros and stick the hose in the bowl or stem of a bong. works awesome. i would look into the Hot Glass Vaporizer. PM me your address and ill send you my vapor genie.. or you can come pick it up.

oh and tg=he phedor is just to eleminate butane.. which in high levels is a nerotoxin. I guess you can make the phedor work like a vape, but not so good.

Does that think fit in the 5.25 bay in a computer? It sure looks like it. I'm going to buy one of these
only 20 bux. If you figure out how to mount that vape in a computer I'll buy it.

Mr Brett.. that post is cool.. now where you going to mount it..in your computer? I'm a little confused.. yes, I'm medicated.:cheesygrinsmiley:

check out the vaporfection its pretty much the best availiable vape on the market today they are at vaporfection.com.big price but i think it blows away the volcano and all others.check it out.its called the stealth 2.

yea i bought one. and i must say a year ago when i got it it definitely was the best vape it won the cannabis cups best vape two years running but there is a new totally awesome vape its a vaporfection stealht 2 if this new unit goes to the cup next year i definetly think the title will belong to the stealth 2 its just awesome its the only vape with glass element /glass whip/glass inhilation tube thats glass on glass on glass just like the best tasting and performing high end bongs . but now i own a vaporfection stealth and i have never seen or used another vape thats as clean tasting and efficient i use about half as much herb than any of my other vapes,i suggest looking at theyre website at WWW.vaporfection.com there price is fair and warranty is 3 years on parts and labor. pretty good company.all my friends and friends that came over to try it all baught one withinn a week after trying mine.good luck , stay vaped ,good advice,to true vape professionals.

I haven't used the Vapezilla or the Vaporfection, but I know the Vapezilla is a very good unit. My problems with it are 1-pain in the ass cool down time and 2-no parts warranty at all. Vaporfection's fast heat up and cool down times, and 3 year warranty would be the deciding factors for me. Yes Vaporfection is a Vapezilla clone. But Vapezilla is a clone too. The original is the Fogger, which is now only available from the inventor via email contact.

I have the one from Wicked Roots. It has been the most satisfactory one that I have had. To me, taking my pleasure from a bag is just plain repugnant. The delivery system is not that slow, and I have absolutely no complaints on that matter. Good flavor and quick high. I have heard complaints that the digital heat indicator creeps up past the selected temp.
By taking out the glass insert just a little bit, that is stopped. I'm unsure of the best temp. to vape with, anyway. Another reason I selected it is that I might be using it for other matter that requires a much higher temp, but that can't be discussed here. Once again, the Volcano must be great from all the good reviews but I just will not inhale from a bag. Imagine an enema------
Also remember, the highs from smoke, vape, tincture or brownies are all different.

I Once again, the Volcano must be great from all the good reviews but I just will not inhale from a bag. Imagine an enema------
Also remember, the highs from smoke, vape, tincture or brownies are all different.

Imagine an enema? Yeah, and the tube is what goes up your butt. So think about that every time you put that whip in your mouth. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom