Display only O.p in Grow Journals

ovan

Hey guys, there are some nice Grow Journals on here and I like reading through them, but I always run into the same problem when I'm reading some of the more popular ones, they are so cluttered with "unrelated" comments and feedback that it can take hours to read through the actual journal.
I was wondering if it was possible to filter out all those comments, or in other words just show the post from the original poster.
If anyone knows how to do this I would love to know how? If not i think this would be a nice addition to an otherwise great website :thumb:

Peace

Hi ovan,

Unfortunately, there isn't any way that I know of to filter out comments that are unrelated to the topic of the thread. While we already spend a ton of hours a month deleting/editing off topic stuff in the main forums, we do tend let the journals go slightly off topic on occasion because there is such a large number of journals (not to mention all of the other threads on the website) that it's impossible for our staff to monitor them all. We also realize that it's difficult to talk about Cannabis/Hemp related topics 420% of the time, so in order to keep the journals active, we allow a bit of leniency with this rule in the journals area only. If it were possible to keep every journal on topic, we certainly would.

The journals are the only place in the main forums that we allow this to happen though. Please keep in mind that off topic photos and/or videos are still not allowed anywhere but in the Off Topic forum, so if you come across any off topic photos or videos in the journals or anywhere else in the main forums, we kindly request that you utilize our Report Post feature to alert one of the moderators so they can look into and handle the issue. Every thread contains a
Report-Post.jpg
"Report Post" button located to the bottom left of every post. Please feel comfortable using this feature if you find something that violates our Posting Guidelines.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom