Do these plants look healthy?

Dave hill

420 Member
Hello I posted pics of my plants a while ago now and Iv just flipped them into flower about 9 days ago I was just wondering if anybody has any advice or if you think the plants look healthy?

97163A15-E746-44DF-B960-A2EF95C3A54C.jpeg

Looks great to me, but let’s play the game.

what’s your grow media? what are you feeding them? have you switched from veg nutes to flower nutes?
I’m not sure what growing media is as I’m new to growing this is my first 1 and for feed,
Canna A
Canna A
Cannazym
Rhizo tonic
Canna boast
Canna pk 13/14
What do you think? I would appreciate any help you can give me

I’m using coco soil mate, since Iv put a dehumidifier in there the humidity is good at 30% but the temperature has risen to 34 degrees because the dehumidifier is giving out heat

True that, yes I gave up on running dehum for same reason. Maybe try dehuey in same room but not inside tent?
That's what I do. I run a compressor dehumidifier in the spare bedroom along with a 5,000 BTU window A/C. In the grow space (closet) I run a 4" inline that exhausts into the unfinished attic, thus pulling in the conditioned and dehumidified room air and I also run small peltier dehumidifier and ultrasonic humidifier on an Inkhet controller in the grow space. This setup keeps %RH with 3+/- of target.

I’m using coco soil mate, since Iv put a dehumidifier in there the humidity is good at 30% but the temperature has risen to 34 degrees because the dehumidifier is giving out heat
30% is low. Check out VPD chart for the sweet spot. @+30C your RH should be up around 80% and that's bad for molds. Suggest checking this VPD chart and cooling things off a bit more. Can turn off the de-humidifier.

Here's the VPD chart:

Leaf-Vapor-Pressure-Deficit-VPD-1.jpg

Here's the formula I use for VPD.

Enter the formula on the next line into spreadsheet cell A10 (copy and paste it).

=3.386*(EXP(17.863-9621/(A7+460))-((A6/100)*EXP(17.863-9621/(A5+460))))

You will type-in 3 values into 3 other cells:
  • Cell A5: The air temperature (A5 in the formula)
  • Cell A6: The air %RH (A6 in the formula)
  • Cell A7: The leaf temperature (A7 in the formula)
Cell A10 will then give you the total VPD for that grow room condition.

One thing I notice with my LED and running it All Bright is leaf temperature is always 5F+ lower than canopy temperature. I just ran the calc and canopy temp is 77.2, leaf temp is 70.5 and %RH is 45 for a VPD of 1.12.

According to that chart it would be 1.63 but it assumes leaf temp is only 1F cooler than air temp.

Back
Top Bottom