Do these trichomes look like they're ready?

This is my first grow and I think they look ready. I'm honestly not sure though. It looks like they're cloudy and I even spotted a few amber colored ones. And help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
420-magazine-mobile1433509896.jpg

Gotta love this place. My Jewelers loupe came today and I wasn't quite sure about what I was seeing being a rookie and all. So I log on here to check it out, do a quick search for trichomes and find this post. The pic is even almost the same as what I see. So im thinking another week or two. These autos are really surprising me. Thank you all for answering my question before I even knew I had to ask it. Best wishes!

Thanks guys!!
One more question, most of her upper colas look like this, there are however several lower ones where all the pistils are white and the trichomes are clear. Can I cut the branches which are ready and leave the others on until they're ready? I assume I would need to leave a good amount on the plant in order for her to survive?. Thanks for all the great advice.

Thanks guys!!
One more question, most of her upper colas look like this, there are however several lower ones where all the pistils are white and the trichomes are clear. Can I cut the branches which are ready and leave the others on until they're ready? I assume I would need to leave a good amount on the plant in order for her to survive?. Thanks for all the great advice.
I'm playing the same game right now. I wanna cut my ladies, or even some of her but the trichomes are not cloudy and Amber just quite enough yet. IMO, humble as it may be. If you leave her alone long enough for the trichomes to be where they should be you're going to be getting more, better buds. Instead of smoking and wondering how good she coulda been.....

What does that enhance the couch lock? I've read that when you let em get amber colored it has a more sedative effect as opposed to a more cerebral, "up" or creative high if harvested when mostly cloudy not yet amber. I guess it would be strain dependent, also I'm sure the sativa would be more on the creative side anyway. Sorry I'm now rambling. Thanks

Thanks. I'm gonna wait till they're all milky. Is there anything particular I should be doing at this stage? I'm growing in soil and have used all organic fertilizer. I read molasses can give sweeter taste to the buds. Does anyone have any experience with that? Vermicrop make a powdered molasses additive. I've used mostly vermicrop products to date, bone-blood-fish-kelp meal. Worm castings in my soil, bat and seabird guano. So far they seem to work great. I have nothing to compare to but they are a local company, Northern California, and my local shop highly recommended them so I tried it. Back to the molasses, anyone?

The molasses is food for microbes. You should be getting ready for flush or flushing now. You should flush for 2 weeks plan water no nutes.

Sweet, I've been doing water/water/feed, and I just finished 2nd water so I'll just keep on keepin on with the water.!! So I collect and store rainwater and the PH sits pretty neutral around 7-7.4 I usually adjust down to 6.4 do I still need to do this?

Back
Top Bottom