Does Palo Azul really work?

Vergil

I've seen quite a few recommendations for this product; I've been browsing this site hoping that someone could confirm. However, most of the posters claiming it works seem a little sketch (as in, they only have a few posts and they're all advertising Palo Azul, it's the same across multiple sites--I'm not trying to get duped by a few bots). Bought some down at a local Mexican meat market today. Have people actually successfully passed drug tests by drinking this tea? It sounds a little too good to be true, but figured I'd pick some up just in case my doubts were unfounded (at 99 cents/1.4 oz, how could I not pick some up lol).

Are there any community members who can share their experiences with this? I'm brewing up a half gallon pot right now, and have to take my piss test next Tuesday (7 days from now).

I've got a home testing kit, too, and a detox kit (HerbalClean Premium Detox, which I don't want to place all of my trust in, because it's basically relying on dilution anyways). Trying to be as safe as possible! I'm a small guy, 5'6'', 128lbs, high metabolism, and have been a daily smoker for roughly a year and a half. Hopefully something I've got will help, it's really quite a nice job that I've been offered.

Got the synthetic urine as a backup, but I'd rather pass the "natural" way so as not to arouse suspicions.

From all I've read the only reason people are passing drug test with Palo Azul tea is because of all the fluids they're drinking, the same way the detox drinks work. There's nothing Palo Azul tea that I can see that would help to beat a drug test. It does seem to show promise for diabetic patients for regulating their insulin levels, but thats not going to help to beat a drug test.
You could still try to get clean naturally but you'll want to buy a few cheap thc test strips and test yourself at home to see if it seems to be working. I would go with the synthetic urine as the backup plan.

Thanks for the advice! I'm going to continue this 7-day detox, and I've already purchased a few testing strips. Haven't used any of them yet; I last smoked on Monday (it was grad weekend). If it comes out positive the day-of, I guess it's time to strap on the monkey piss and hope for the best. The only fear is that I'll have to piss in front of the examiners, or that they'll pat me down beforehand, otherwise I'd just keep tokin'.

I did some more reading myself, and that seemed to be the correct answer. People peddling Palo Azul as a real solution say to drink a gallon of it the day before; you could probably drink a gallon of water the day before and it'd help all the same. The claim is that it has some sort of property that breaks down THC faster, but that sounds pretty bogus. Not to mention the website they link to overprices the stuff ($6 for 0.5 ounces of the stuff online, $2 for the same quantity at a real store). Sounds like another scammer with an army of internet bots.

Thanks for the advice! I'm going to continue this 7-day detox, and I've already purchased a few testing strips. Haven't used any of them yet; I last smoked on Monday (it was grad weekend). If it comes out positive the day-of, I guess it's time to strap on the monkey piss and hope for the best. The only fear is that I'll have to piss in front of the examiners, or that they'll pat me down beforehand, otherwise I'd just keep tokin'.

I did some more reading myself, and that seemed to be the correct answer. People peddling Palo Azul as a real solution say to drink a gallon of it the day before; you could probably drink a gallon of water the day before and it'd help all the same. The claim is that it has some sort of property that breaks down THC faster, but that sounds pretty bogus. Not to mention the website they link to overprices the stuff ($6 for 0.5 ounces of the stuff online, $2 for the same quantity at a real store). Sounds like another scammer with an army of internet bots.
They can not observe unless they have reasonable cause to think you are cheating and if they do tell them to put it on paper. They are not allowed to touch you, no one is. They will ask you to empty your pockets before taking the test.

Back
Top Bottom