Does the affects of CBD oil last as long as the effects of CBD edibles?

Phillybonker

I know that the affects of THC edibles is longer lasting than smoking a joint, but does the affects of CBD oil last as long as the affects of CBD edibles?

Depends on how you consume the oil, I guess. If you ingest it in a capsule, or mixed with olive oil and swallowed it would go through the digestive tract and be processed that way and therefore in the same way the thc would be in your example.

Edibles are often made with either oil or vegetable glycerin as the cannabinoid extraction medium.

Depends on how you consume the oil, I guess. If you ingest it in a capsule, or mixed with olive oil and swallowed it would go through the digestive tract and be processed that way and therefore in the same way the thc would be in your example.

Edibles are often made with either oil or vegetable glycerin as the cannabinoid extraction medium.
That makes sense if it is taken as a capsule. And apparently holding the oil under your tongue allows it to absorb directly into your bloodstream, bypassing your digestive system completely.

But I guess if it's swallowed it will go through the digestive system.

Thanks for clearing that up.

CBD edibles usually have longer-lasting effects than CBD oil. Edibles take a bit longer to kick in since they have to go through digestion, but the effects can stick around for a good while. On the other hand, CBD oil under the tongue gives quicker effects but might not last as long.

Back
Top Bottom