Does This Outdoor Grow Scenario Hold Water

Raucous Dog

Let's say I live in a backass state. I do. I plant 2 girls just over my property line, mostly camo'd and amongst bushes. 3 months down the line I get a knock on my door. LEO, who asks me to take a walk to show me those girls. I've never seen them better, officer. Plus, there not on my property. My property line is 15 feet over here. Hmmmmm.
How far do you think that would get?
Remember, 1-10 yr felony conviction.

Re: Does This Outdoor Grow Scenario Hold Water????

If there is not a path to your property... I don't see a problem, But why is po-po knockin on your door ?:bong:

Re: Does This Outdoor Grow Scenario Hold Water????

I'm not expecting a visit, but I want to be as safe as possible. Also, this way I can discreetly keep up with watering. I think that if the boys discovered them, it wouldn't be too difficult to determine that they just weren't disgarded by someone walking it the woods. After all, upon future review, they would notice that the soil they are in is much better than it is all around them. They may even have a pretty good idea where they came from. Unless they were hidding in wait, I think it would be a circumstantial case, but then again, people have been convicted of much nastier stuff based on pure circumstantial evidence. I know I'm paranoid, but there's a lot at stake. I live in one on the most antiquated states in the Union. Beautiful, but not forward thinking.

They won't knock on your door...They will be Weasels and Stake it out every day until they see you walking over with Jugs of water. Get some night vision goggles and water @ night!!!! :p

Unless you live in some little shit town with population:100, the coppers are not going to stake out 2 pot plants- they'll either rip them out or harvest and smoke them (latter is the most likely) If they're not on your property, and they don't catch you in the act of planting, watering, or harvesting, it's not cultivation.... I'm a bird watcher, officer.

Back
Top Bottom