Dont no what I'm doing scrog method

bernie111

Hi I'm new to this site an duno if I'm posting correctly sorry if I am not or have posted some thing that has been posted and asked before

Well basicly im using three different cubods to grow in one is about feet an a half by a foot and bout 7 foot tall the second is about 2 foot by a foot and bout 5 an half feet tall and the third is smaller than the others as will be for the clones an seedling

Well the thing is I've growwn before but never under proper lights or soil or food lol cheap style but never got any gd bud from it or really any amount as of such.

I am investing in some mylar and I'm going to be biuying 6 125watt cfl blue and 6 cfl red biobuzz bloom biobuzz grow ph tester biobuzz siol.

I am getting 3 chesse seeds
And 3 of another type

I want to do a scrog with the chesse could any one give me a step by step guild on how to make my scrog and wat I am to do step by step tho as never have set up or even seen a scrog in progress

And if some one could give me any ideas as wat to do with the other 3 seeds and how to grow them as in a different method of groeing.

Any tips pionters anyuthing that could help me would be much apresheated

Many thanks

Re: dnt no what I'm doing scrog method

I no the basic as of such just never dne a scrog or done it with proper stuff lol just need pionters on that really like the size cubod I using and how many plants to use an don't really understand the scroig method need it to be broke down in to more detail and a few pics and stuff from people that dne it would help if that makes scence

You are new here so first off welcome. Look at the grow journals allot of time and effort has been put in to those. You can find one that is similar to what you want to do. Not to criticize, but I guess that English may not be your first language so correct me if I'm wrong. You have one cupboard 1.5' X1' X 7', One 2' X 1' X 5.5' and one even smaller. You haven't covered airflow yet, so you have more reading and research to do. It is all here just look around. :reading420magazine:

Lol yh English is my first language just I can't spell or read to good lol the fan I'm guna use is vko small extractor fan can I use this just the other way round to pull thje air from out side to suck the air in an another the other way to suck the air out if tjat makes scence very dislexic lol so have to use simple words lmao but it hard for me to read the grows and forms cuse people use big and the proper terms for things lol an I can't read it lmao lol

Back
Top Bottom