Dorm grow?

sandtrx

Hi everyone,

Does anyone besides Dorm Grow have any experience with their lights? I am going to be purchasing panels next week and am trying to weed out the trash. They look like good lights with good specs, but i'm a little uncomfortable with the claim that a 450 watt light will replace a 1000 watt mh or hps. If it truly does, then great. before spending that kind of money, I'd feel a lot more comfortable if someone here had experience with them.

currently i have 6 plants and 6 clones (clones are in aero) in veg in a 4x4 tent and will be setting up a 4 x 8 flower tent next week and have been trying to wade through all of the information about led's. I know i want to go led, but havn't been able to make a concrete decision on the mfg of the light. I can't spend 1k plus on a light, but that is why the dorm grows looked appealing, however I don't want to throw money down the drain if they are crap.

Thank you all

Matt

I really did my homework when I started looking for LEDs. Comparing price and quality. You know what they say, " you get what you pay for.

I read this guys entire journal cause he had the same grow system as I have. Single 600 watt LED grow in soil, Total of 4 plants. The results were amazing. Not the same brand as I got but it was the same type. This is the one I got. So far so good. Any of 420 magazine's LED sponsors should be able to help pick out the right one. good luck

I hear you, i've been reading and reading, I'd like to hear from someone that has experience with the dorm grow lights, but thats not seeming to happen. It's looking like its going to be the advanced or the stealth.

sorry for taking so long to reply guys. I have been building my 8x10x8h grow room. I am using a 4x4 area for my grow(thats what they say it will grow). I recived the 450 from Dormgrow about 2 or so weeks ago. I had a Master Kush veging under a 400w HPS and I am going to Bloom it with the Dormgrow 450w LED. I reason I did not veg with the LED is because the light only comes with a "dissatisfaction" warranty of two months(enough time to bloom). It does have a one year manufactures warranty I will start a blog soon and I hope the buy was worth it.

Back
Top Bottom