Drivers license question?

ltz40055

Does anyone know if they have passed a law saying you have to give up your license if you have you medical mj card? I understand you can't drive under the influence, but do I lose my license all together?

Does anyone know if they have passed a law saying you have to give up your license if you have you medical mj card? I understand you can't drive under the influence, but do I lose my license all together?

Some idiot judge upstate tried this crap in his county it got shit canned pdq but dont be suprised to see some politician try to get a bill passed restricticting us patients driving priveledges hopefully not but the talking heads have their own agendas .

It is total BS as far as them out & out just taking your licence.but on another note, we are the asses who let a No Tolerence Driving Law come into play here in MI. Even if its a norml Perscription, like vicoden or any other FDA approved pain killer perscribed to you by your doctor & if your driving on it you could be screwed in MI. All they have to do is Lie, say you seemed under the influence, take you in , piss test ya, then see what shows up & charge you accordingly. Now how many people do you know driving on legal Pain killers/Perscription Narcotics right now??? So if they wanted they could start randomly testing people(Random Check points) & pulling licences/ issuing fines.
Good Thing MI is Broke.lol

Back
Top Bottom