Drug Test Monday

Ryleelarae

Just found out the job I was offered is drug testing me Monday, my boyfriend & a friend have both assured me that I'll be fine but I'm stressing about it. 5/17 was the last time I smoked & it was the first time I smoked since January. Do you think I'll be okay? I've been drinking more water since I found out, but from everything I've read I can't take anything that's been proven to work. Any experience, insight or advice would be appreciated!

Maybe I need to smoke a j

Unless you weigh 300lbs and live a seriously sedentary lifestyle then you should be good as long and you didn't smoke a quarter in the session. I have taken probably close to 100 drug tests both on the federal level and the civilian level and in 20 days you will be clean. If you have doubt go to Walmart get a drug test and find out. Spend 30 for the piece of mind of knowing and in the chance you are positive then find a way to mask it.... there are products out there that do work and I know this from failing a at home test and passing the real thing. That's where id go with this one.

You will be fine just following dilution the morning of the test, probably be fine even without dilution but do it anyways as insurance.
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

Thank you both for the help! I'm going to get an at home drug test today & see if I pass it! Hopefully they're accurate enough. Does taking aspirin before help? I thought I read something about it but I don't know if actually helps.

No aspirin or any other substance will not help, they check for adulterants. Just use dilution. If you start smoking more you'll have to read up on subbing with synthetic urine.

Back
Top Bottom