Drug Test!

cudi1994

Hey everyone, I have a job interview coming up where if I get the job, I will have to submit a urine test. I havent smoked for 24 days and then about week before that. I usually smoked once just about every night and I worked out and went running 4 day a week while I was smoking. Do you think I can pass this test?

Hello, I recently have been hired at a near by nursing home. My first real job, and just found out i have to do a drug test thursday (day after tomorrow)I will probably smoke later today, but i won't tomorrow, anyone have some one day or over night remedies to clean my system out? I have NO MONEY, so something i can do at home (that actually works). Your advice will be appreciated. I am 18 years old, weigh about 145, and I am only 4'11. Been a toker since I was 9. I some daily, about 8 or 9 blunts a day, but the past few days i've only smoked maybe a total of 7 blunts and a couple bowls.

Cudi1994, your safest bet is to use synthetic urine. It is really the only 100% sure thing to pass since you will not submit anything of your own.

We offer 2 options: Sub-Solution & Incognito Belt.

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Back
Top Bottom