Drug Testing - Yay

loonytoon44

Hi... I am fairly new to the site just looking for some feedback...

I have been smoking up maybe 0.5-1G a day on and off the for the last few months (April 2015) and was recently surprised with a new job that requires drug testing.

I understand that there is nothing to cleanse my body of the THC and that really my only options are to either use fake pee or try out some of those dilution (masking) kits. I have not booked my test yet and I have not toked in the last 24 hrs... may not have to test until a week from now.

SO I know not to smoke up until I have taken and passed the test.... that is ok by me I will live. The real question is do the drinks honestly work or am i better just diluting with cranberry juice etc..

I am 6'1 214lbs avg guy not really the most active of people but work a retail job where I am constantly moving for 8+ hrs (I know so physical). I know that my partner had tried the home tesk kits failed then did the masks and passed with flying colors... but if people have used these drinks I would like to know which ones have worked fairly decently for them.

THC is not water soluble. Thats why it can't be flushed. It heads directly to the fat cells and thats where it stays until the fat cells die naturally or are burned off through exercise and that can take at least a month maybe 2.
Dilution will work if you're a light smoker but not for most moderate or heavy smokers.
I would pickup some synthetic urine or real powdered urine and sub for the test. Just practice keeping the heat within range and it works fine.

The drinks are usually for light users and you need 72hrs+ of clean time.I have 2 friends who used Absolute Detox and it worked. I would recommend a synthetic urine kit; Cleartest has one on website and it can be shipped overnight.Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom