dwc

grizzly3327

having problems with my bubble bucket when roots start coming out they are nice white roots.but when they reach the nutes they start turning brown what am i doing wrong please i need help

:party:

thanks Thew1sest i have been playing around with dwc.1st grows weren't to bad but i dint have it figure out yet and can use all the help i can get .Didn't think peroxide was that important added 30ml per gallon and seam to be working already:thanks:

having problems with my bubble bucket when roots start coming out they are nice white roots.but when they reach the nutes they start turning brown what am i doing wrong please i need help

:party:

Also some nutes can turn the roots brown and can be completely healthy. Botanicare organic line will turn your roots brown. I use Dutchmasters and part of there nute lineup is red in color wich turns my roots slightly red. What nutes are you using?

Iam using general hydroponic flora series micro,grow bloom,liquid kool bloom which is bulking formula.I added h202 my roots look better alre
99992.JPG
ady.:party:

Back
Top Bottom