Eating so much your jaws cant keep up?

bundiGanja

Have you ever been eating so much food that you start to realize that you're jaws can't*keep up with the rate at which you're putting food in you're mouth? and you notice that you're teeth are chewing at a very fast rate?

it usually happens when I missed a meal and I smoke and the munchies attack me

I do get the mad munchies from time to time, but that's never happened to me. Probably because I usually get sleepy and forget what I'm doing whiled soaring through the clouds. One time I passed out in Taco Bell and landed head first in my nachoes. It was only for a sec, and I got some really awkward looks from this old cashier. One of the probably stoned cooks in the back, however, shot me a thumbs up which I promptly returned.

I do get the mad munchies from time to time, but that's never happened to me. Probably because I usually get sleepy and forget what I'm doing whiled soaring through the clouds. One time I passed out in Taco Bell and landed head first in my nachoes. It was only for a sec, and I got some really awkward looks from this old cashier. One of the probably stoned cooks in the back, however, shot me a thumbs up which I promptly returned.

HAHAHA that's classic.

i feel more like i cant stop gettin the munchies, my jaws always work.

Back
Top Bottom