Edible from Berzerkly - YUMMY!

Pinch

Just wanted to check back with you on this edible I got at Patients Care Collective on Telegraph in Berkeley. As you may know this club offers only primo product and I was recommended a chocolate-filled chocolate cake (to go w/their white widow) for my MS spasms. I was told it was made by a patient who frequented the Berkeley Club.

I was told it was very good and the huge cupcake (for lack of a better description) was about 6 doses. I did 1/3 of it yesterday at 8am. Got off at 9am.. wow.. heavy, non-functional, no driving.. very narcotic.. very indica.

Became somewhat functional at 1pm.. went shopping at 5pm.. still stupid by dinner at 7pm. (Had some wild crazy sex with my lady, alotta fun, and passed out at about midnight.) Still a light buzz until unconsciousness.

Wow, the best I've had since Wapiti Valley Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Cost $15.. worth every penny..

And it tastes great!

10/10 !!!!! :goof:

WARNING: WAY NON-FUNCTIONAL!

Still enjoying (vaping) white widow from this same club.
All there stuff is organic by the way. :smokin:

Thanks for the heads up Mr. Pinch. I too have heard of this cake like treat, but have never made my way out there, but it looks like I just might have to soon.

Are you planning on going to MariCare anytime soon? I will be going tomorrow in case you feel like going then, take it easy my friend.
:peace:

Not yet Mr. Spy.. still got a bunch of WW.. thanks for asking and we will go there soon. I'll buy lunch! How's that sound?

PaRaLyZeD-420 said:
sounds awesome Pinch, glad to here you liked it that much and it worked. Last week I had some nice cookies for my birthday

Well goddam.. congrats and best wishes my friend! :goof:

Pinch said:
Not yet Mr. Spy.. still got a bunch of WW.. thanks for asking and we will go there soon. I'll buy lunch! How's that sound?

Sounds like I'm looking forward to this more and more with each day :smokin:

SptyOty said:
Thanks for the heads up Mr. Pinch. I too have heard of this cake like treat, but have never made my way out there, but it looks like I just might have to soon.

Are you planning on going to MariCare anytime soon? I will be going tomorrow in case you feel like going then, take it easy my friend.
:peace:

They only have now and then. It's just one guy who bakes them at home. But damn, they are the best! I'll pick up 2 next time, one for me and one for :laughtwo: .. yeah baby!

Back
Top Bottom