Evening all

crash111

Just wanted to say hi.
Ive been browsing several forums for the last while and this seems to be the friendliest. Ive also found lots of great information here, so decided to join up.

Ive been growing for a few months now, im just about to flower my second grow as we speak.

I have a 9 pot wilma system, with 600w light. Currently growing critical kush.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you. And hopefully ill pick up even more pointers as well as passing some on to others that need a hand.

Welcome to 420 magazine crash111 :welcome: You've joined the best forum around in my opinion. Love this place.. chalk full of information as you have already founded out :Namaste: Good growing brotha, you planning on starting a grow journal to document your progress, aswell as see your progress 5 years down the road? Always makes me giddy :laugh:.. anyways im rambling, welcome to the forums crash, here to help! :peace: CA215

Thanks for dropping in CA215.
I am considering doing a grow journal as a lot of the good info I've received has been from reading others.
I actually just sorted out a few problems by reading a couple of interesting ones.
I might wait till this grow is finished and start with a fresh grow, right from seed to harvest. But I might get bored and start one when I flip the girls I have now.

IMO, people around here would rather see plants flower than veg :laugh: there is just something about those pistils forming into these magical buds.... :high-five: I think you are good to start one and will have plenty of followers tagging along for the ride :thumb: All your decision crash111, are you just growing all criticals? How are they looking? bout how long was your veg time for your girls? What kind of nutrients are you using crash? Sorry for all the questions, interested in others grows :Namaste: :peace: CA215

You're probably right, there's not much to see in veg. And we all love to see a nice big bud forming.
Think ill get a few pics together and get one going this week.
Yeah I'm growing all critical a at the moment, they've got a decent yield and are a lovely smoke. Some of them have been looking a bit sad for the last few days, but I flushed them yesterday and foliage fed them Epsom salts and they seem to have perked up a good bit. I also had them on a 24/7 light cycle, which I changed to 18/6 just to give them a bit of a rest.
I'm using plagron nutrients. I had a good result with them in my first grow, so saw no need to change. A few friends have been using them for a while now too and swear by them.
They've been in veg for about 5 - 6 weeks, but because I was having problems, a few seem a little small still.
I'm also using 50/50 coco and perlite as my medium.
Ask all the questions you like bro, happy to answer.

Sounds good crash :Namaste: Smoked critical multiple times, love the strain and the high that comes along with it.. Goodjob with the light reduction girls should enjoy the 6 hours of nap time.. Plagtron nutes, never heard of them, but I am very new to growing all together. Will do some reading on them and compare results to your ladies, sounds like you are rolling along quite well though mr.c111, can't wait to see a picture update on these girls. Are you applying any training techniques to your girls? FIM? super cropping?

Have a good one :thumb:

:peace: CA215

To be honest, I've rarely seen a post on any forum that references plagron nutes. They're a German or Dutch company (they're languages are quite similar when written). So I assume theyonly get used in the most part by a certain few.
I have to say that I like the results I've seen from them, not just from my own grow, but from several others that have used the same nutes.
I feel I'm on top of the few problems I've had in this grow. And I agree, I think they'll like the nap time.
My first grow I vegged in 18/6 and they seemed healthier the whole way through. I actually had very little trouble with that grow.
That one was critical jack, which I know has different needs, but, I think the light cycle had a big effect on things.
When I was on 18/6, I drip fed 15 mins every 2 hours.
I continued to do this on this grow, that was on 24/7 so I think the fact that they had less time to dry out caused some of my problems.

Thanks for you're interest, makes me feel very welcome.

Tried searching for plagron nutes and I couldn't even get anything to pop up, shows how much I know :laugh:
If you have seen results i'm all for it! Like I said I've only used BPN and have done 1, I repeat, 1 indoor grow so far :)
I'm with ya on the 18/6.. Makes sense for plants to sleep that's why I also opt'ed for the 18/6, would like some time for lights of as well, same me a little extra cash!! Seems like you know what you are doing wrong IF you are even doing anything wrong in the first place.
Keep things rolling along crash111, I would like to try some hydro here soon, will stick around to learn some good info! :thumb:

:peace: CA215

Back
Top Bottom