Explain This Drug Test

catlover1982

I got my offer of employment, conditional with pass a drug screen. I looked what they sent me and it says "Services to be performed: Do Not Use eCup Urine Collection - 1204 - 10 PANEL STANDARD (1204)". What does that mean? I will using Psure. I have several friends that says this works. I haven't had a drug test in 10 years. Please help!

I have researched and researched this but can't find any info. I have decided I should probably use my hubby's pee. He's 6 years older with no medical problems. Would this work? I'm afraid that they will send this off and detect the synthetic urine. Thanks!

Just a standard 10 drug test. Should be a 50ng cutoff for thc metabolites.
The Psure should work but I couldn't find anything online that says whether it has uric acid in it. I would recommend using synthetic with the uric acid in it. QuickFix sells a version.
Nothing wrong with using your husbands pee as long as he isn't using any prescriptions drugs that would come up. If he's clean it will be fine. Just practice with water to get the temp within range and then get his urine the morning of the test.

Back
Top Bottom