Fall Under The Influence Of High-Quality Hemp

Truth Seeker

Choose hemp, not drugs!

For years, hemp, a plant that is derived from Cannabis Sativa, which is the same plant that has a variety that produces marijuana, was banned in the United States.

The difference in cannabis is that industrial hemp is bred to increase fiber, seed and oil production, while marijuana varieties seek to maximize THC, delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol, which is the primary psychoactive ingredient in marijuana.

Industrial hemp is illegal to grow in the U.S. without permission from the DEA, but it is a good thing there are no restrictions to sell hemp products.

Where are we going here?

Well, although industrial hemp is used to make ropes, paper and bodycare products, the seed is very nutritious.
Hemp is a high protein seed that contains all nine of the essential amino acids, while hemp oil contains the most essential fatty acids, or EFAs, of any nut or seed oil.

Unlike other nuts and seeds, an impressive 33 percent of the hemp nut is high-quality protein, and it provides all essential amino acids in a reasonable balance, making it the ideal ingredient for a meat-free diet.

Hemp also contains large amounts of the vitamin E complex and trace minerals, such as magnesium, iron and manganese.

Hemp seeds are valued for the amount of EFAs that compose 30 percent of the seed and 44 percent of the nut. This is important because there are many people that do not have a balanced EFA ratio. People will consume too much omega-6 and not enough omega-3 or the other way around.

There are so many benefits to having a balanced EFA ratio. It can lower cholesterol, reduce the need for insulin amongst diabetics and decrease symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.

Many foods do not have a balanced EFA ratio, which is why I recommend hemp. Although flax seed is also known for its vast benefits with its high protein and high omega-3 composition, hemp is more balanced with its EFAs and is easier to digest than flax.

Hemp is not found everywhere. In health food stores, it is most commonly found in seed or protein form. Hemp seeds can be added to essentially anything that could use a nutty flavor, a kick of protein or a punch of fiber.

My favorite use of hemp is in its protein form in my breakfast smoothies. However, I also love adding it to salads to boost its nutritious content.

For fun recipes you can try at home, check out our website. Try my "this is too good to be healthy salad" recipe.

Hemp_Healthy_Or_Trendy.jpg

News Hawk- TruthSeekr420 420 MAGAZINE
Source: thepolypost.com
Author: Christine Sharp
Website: Fall under the influence of high-quality hemp - The Poly Post : Lifestyle

Back
Top Bottom