Maculay Culkin
Ziggy Marley

Mayernik311 said:
Jose Pasillas
Brandon Boyd

YEEEahh BAby.... Slayer Big Blunt

Jennifer Aniston
Brad Pitt
Brandon Boyd ( I don't know about anymore but everyone kn ows he used to)
John Kerry (maybe not an active smoker but I'm 100% sure he's smoked before, he said it in an interview)
Johnny Depp (said he'd rather buy weed for his kids then have them get it off the street)
Chino Moreno (lead singer of Deftones)
Barney

George Clooney and all the cast from ocean 12, they werent allowed to smoke on amsterdam on the coffeeshops though, but who said they didnt send some guy to score weed for them :p

PsYkO420 said:
George Clooney and all the cast from ocean 12, they werent allowed to smoke on amsterdam on the coffeeshops though, but who said they didnt send some guy to score weed for them :p
why werent they allowed to smoke in the coffee shops???

euphoricpa said:
conan obrien does???

He talked about smoking weed in a Maxim interview, and he had nothing bad to say at all. He always jokes around with his band too. "Max is on drugs right now!"

I'm sure Leno has toked up a few times as well.

Drew Barrymore starting smoking weed before she hit puberty. She also tried cocaine when she was 8 or 9. I dont think there isone professional rapper who does not smokes weed, and if he is, hes either fucked up off some other drug, or Rueben Studdard. Cuz Every rapper must smoke weed, its like pb and j. but its hard to imagine that rueben studdard got that fat sober. go figure.

Stephen Carpenter (deftones) hes a huuugge stoner. I have a Revolver w/ them on the cover and every picture hes smoking a joint or a bong.

a pot head who barley knows who peter tosh is.... heartbreaking..... he was one of the biggest influences to Bob Marley. .... Peter Tosh is the shit.

Ricky Williams - he owns.
Myself - i put the flames to the bitch
Woody Harleson (sp) dude he smokes pot he even narrated this thing on tv about how marijuana was prohibitted etc........... he smokes common now.
I agree Every rapper has to smoke some weed if not then i dont know what they do in there free time.

carmelo anthony, oh wait his buddy just left his bud in carmelo's back pack!!!!1

Back
Top Bottom