Far Out......

John Denver

Greetings from the Mile High city....
Came here to get some info about cultivating some of my own.
Big Indica and high horsepower strains....in 3 words soil, floros, HPS

any suggestions?

Welcome to the community, hope you enjoy your stay here!

Depends on what your looking for in a strain.
Potency?
Flavor?
High yields?
Pain relief?

I would give you some suggestions but you leave me little to go on. What would make a strain perfect for you?

Looking for nice yields from a small area> Vegging area is 4SF with 225 watts of tube and compact floroescent, while the flower area is the same size with 2 100 watt HPS bulbs. as far as taste goes looking for a smoother hashy tasting Indica with some good couchlock potential.
I'm aiming at 50 watts per SF during both veg and flower. I want to try and keep the temps low because I don't have any way of exhausting hot air from the HPS lamps. That's why I'm starting on Floro.
The floro is a 2 fixture 4-tube and a 65-watt CF so 4x40-watt tubes+ the 65 watt CF. I may just start under the 65 watter to keep everything short and bushy then move to the 4ft tubes during the middle growth phase. Then finally to HPS for flower and maybe add the 65 watt floro for a little more spectrum balance.
I have a small swamp cooler (evaporative cooler) that helps keep the temps in the mid to upper 70's and the humidity levels in the 50-60% range.

As I mentioned I like Indica strains primarily for dense nugs and taste. A good short stature Sativa would also be considered as well.
I'm planning on try some outdoor stuff after I get moved to warmer climes.
Heading for Arizona very shortly and just really wanted to get some ideas so I can purchase and pack here the set up there with out suspicion.
I know.... moving from a safe haven to a less than friendly MJ state what am I thinking...it's called employment....
Hey more later because I know I probably am boring everybody at this point.

Back
Top Bottom