Feeding when lights are off?

netspawn748

Hello out there, this website is awesome and you guys have been a HUGE wealth of information to me on my first grow! My question is can I feed my ladies when they are in the (night) part of my 12/12? Will my room light disturb them? I have a little led nightlight that puts out a blue spectrum but didn't know if it was safe to use it or not. My ladies are due for feeding and I will be gone during the portion of 12hours when thier light is on. =( I dont want to stress or shock them at all, But I need at least 1.5 hours with them to properly care for them. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated as I am losing time as I type this.
Here are my ladies,
All Purple Elephant, Again thanks in advance!

DSC_0114_001.JPG

DSC_0121_002.JPG

DSC_0123_003.JPG

Hey man if your girls need to be watered that bad and your not going to be around, go ahead and do it. I did that a few times with my granddaddy purps and they came out just fine.. A one time thing aint gonna stress them just try not to do it again if u can. Letting them be dry will most likely put more stress on them compared to watering them when they're sleeping.. this is just my opinion and Ive never had issues with my girls so i hope this helps.. Oh and by the way nice ladies :)

Thanks Ace for that, how long is the no-no range for no food and water? my moisture level reads mid 3 on a scale from 1-6

Well i just stick my finger in the soil and if its dry a couple inches down ill water my girls.. It looks like you have 3 gallon pots and that's what i grow in, and i would usually water every 3-5 days using nutrients every other watering. Also pick up your pots when you just watered and compare it to when its dry, and that's also how i tell when i should water.. Use your best judgment man and just keep an eye on them.. Let the inner green thumb take over and guide your natural instincts dude.. I hope all this helps and the best of luck

Back
Top Bottom