Feelin' good, reaching out...

ScottyBThatIsMe

Just thought I'd share with all of you the amazing turn my life has taken in the past week. Not looking for responses (though I wouldn't mind), just wanted to reach out and see if anyone else is having an awesome time with life.

I'm kicking back right now, just smoked a bowl, listening to some Sneaker Pimps. Today was the last day of classes... have a few weeks off before summer session (Abnormal psych:laughtwo: and American Sign Language 2 :trance:) so I've got time to chill out and enjoy the nice weather for a while...:smokin3:

My new job is awesome, cept for hours, and the fact that it's seasonal. Co-workers are a kick ass group of people, not a single problem with any one of them. Pay could use some work too :p

Have this amazing new lady in my life... It's a real interesting combination... Our personalities don't exactly match. She's a very er... colorful and vibrant person, a "free spirit," but darker. I on the other hand, am a grounded, centered person who takes great care to remain as earthtone, and unnoticable as possible. :smokin: It's definatley a path I'm liking so far, so it's all good.

Did I mention school is out?
And it's just past 4:20, :peace:

Got in from a good time out, and just about to pass out. Hope everyone out there is having at least a good a time as I am :smokin:

NIICE! It is always good to hear of people doing good. All you hear about anymore is death, detruction, hate....

I am doing pretty good myself. I just got accepted for a job that pays $5 more than what I get now, plus every benefit you can think of. Only problem... piss test--and I dont have any clue when it will be. SO I have to stop smoking until then and start taking niacin (ugh!)

Didnt do as well this spring semester as I had wanted but I still have an overall 3.36 GPA- so I am slightly pleased with that. Plus, I only have one class this summer and its online. I have no worries.

Plus, the day I will start my new job (pending the UA pass) is the projected day of my harvest- So that day will be an AWESOME day.

I dont have anyone in my life, but sometimes thats more of a blessing than a downer. I get to act like a stupid ass whenever I want and not have to worry about anyone judging or laughing at me--just the vacant stare of the cats who look at me like I am retarted all the time anyways.

And its almost 420 am here...so maybe I will go and take a toke and a smoke break. I have maybe a 1/2gram left to my name. After that....*cringe*shudder* I am going to hate to even be around myself.

PEACE!

I graduate TODAY!!! I'm so effing excited. Let's see... I toked the other night with this older hippy guy and my uncle, and I have got to tell you... I love smoking with older people. They are the coolest, most interesting people to talk to because they know about everything. It's great.

I smoke with a cop and his wife, and they are the coolest people... Like, sometimes we get all philosphical and it's great. And then other times we just act stupid. I love it.

It's good you have a new lady. It's always more fun to have someone to smoke the herb with. Congrats, I guess.

Jax:allgood:

Back
Top Bottom