Happy New Year All

PFlynn

New Year Plans?

Who has New Year plans?I don't drink any more so I just kick back and puff myself stupid,but this local band Max Creek used to hold a new years bash every year.I'd sell all my hemp and then have money for drinks the rest of the night.The good old days.I was wondering whos going all out tonight and whos just kicking back like me.:smokin:

Re: New Year Plans?

LOL mago,

I had plans to work and make a ton of money tonight, but it doesn't look like i will be able to having injured my knee last night. So i think i will stay home and play video games. I might go visit some friends too. I would also like to point out that this topic is very much off topic as it is about new years eve and not pot, even though pot will be smoked by the op, i will not add this to the list of non 420 related threads yet, but will tomorow if it is still here.

I just had surgery on the 'ol back, so no parties for me this year. I was going to wait until midnight to burn one in honor of the new year, but I seriously doubt I'll wait that long....:smokin:

:bongrip: A peaceful new year to all!

Happy 420 New Year my fellow travellers....I'm roasting in the New Year presently on Grand Dad Purp Hash, along with Volcano loads of Maui Waui & Strawberry COugh...I have some excellent Purp. Confidential for after midnight.:smokin:

I got couchlocked for awhile today after a late AM wake'n'bake - but we all got it together and went and had some fun in the afternoon. Then back home and cooked up a butterhash toddy 4 or 5 hours ago. Very slow release formula, but after 2 hours of affects I'm not sure yet if it has peaked. Dosage was approx 4x what I normally need for relief. :cheesygrinsmiley: The video we watched got more and more interesting as things progressed. Now, fully compromised, I can't type very quickly. One half hour until our new year! I hope you all have a great time of reflection and best wishes for the new year! :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom