My New Years Cone!

PaRaLyZeD-420

Growing Guru
Well I had a great New Years with my 2 best friends Will and Chris and man did we smoke A LOT of WEED! Great food just great night, so I got out of my wheelchair and got ready for the 12:00 o'clock join. So here's a picture of the joint about to be rolled by my buddy then one of me holding it in my mouth and a last picture of me trying to puff on it.(took me a couple breaths to get it going lol)

jointnyeve1.jpg

mejoint.jpg

mepuff.jpg

Awesome bro
That cone is fuckin huge!!
You look good mate, happy to know you had a nice New Year's.
All the best in 2006
:smokin3:

:laughtwo: Hits from the :bong: Nice photos.Looks like some sweetleaf growing there next to you:smoker: I see you got some nice artwork.Who did your tats?Anyone special?Any maryjane tats?:smokin: Happy 2006.:peace: L from Michigan

paralyzed 420 those were some cool pictures and im sure your growing skills are stable keep on smoking.

that cone is tight as hell man! and i'm lovin' that STL hat you're rockin and that dope cypress hill jersey you got on! lookin good man. i glad you got to enjoy yourself on new years with some dankness. that's tight dude, hope you have a good rest of the year. peace man

I always love your pics man.
Looks like good times.

Back
Top Bottom