What are you doing for new years eve?

Interlocutor

What's everybody doing for New Years. You know...where are you going, what are you smoking etc.?

We've been going to the same party for over ten years. A lot of people bring instruments and a good time is had by all. I bring a banjo, harmonicas and a washtub bass. I also rent a P.A. system for the singers in the crowd. I do a knock-out version of "Fly Me to the Moon" (this might be arguable).

I already have my joints rolled....Jack Herer, NYC Diesel,and Northern Lights #5. It's going to be a blast that goes on until about 6:00 AM which was/is Elvis's usual bedtime.
However....I won't dance, don't ask me.

Has New Years already gone by for those of you on the Zoroastrian calendar? I think the year is five days shorter.

Peace, Love and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
:theband:

New Year's Eve is my birthday, so roll up a big one or fill a big bowl in my honour! Happy birthday to me and Happy Hempy New Year To Y'all.

Watching the Southern Lights erupt, along with a chunk of black gooey trichs.

Hey Cherma, that is awesome. We get the Northern lights up here but I'm not sure there is a high probability for them at the moment. Where will you be watching from? Back porch? Beach? Mountain side?
Happy, Hempy New Year

I'm staying home with some bud, some grub, and some alcohol. On New Year's Day I'm going to drive back up to Orlando to see my son.

Mellow night with the family, enjoying good food and spirits but I have to smoke in private, which means the reefer lasts longer.

Sao Paulo is a noisy city for NYE, these people love their fireworks, still about 3 hours to go until midnight and there's explosions every few minutes. Midnight will be a continuous barrage sounding like the attack of Beirut for about 20 minutes, then it'll calm down.

Have a great 2009

:peace:

A

Back
Top Bottom