What do you guys do for fun?

Getting High, Playing Soccer,Watchign Soccer, Playing XBOX, skating(cruising), playing Fifa (excessivley)

Amateur astrophotography (not so much anymore though), airsoft, running, reading, writing and umm long romantic walks to the 711 to get a slushie

I used to get dizzy a lot during field and ice hokey drills (I was a goalkeeper for both) - the goalie is surrounded on all sides by their team members, standing in a big arc. They call out when they hit the ball or puck, I make the save, and immediately, someone on the other side of the arc calls out, and I leap in those bulky pads to stop that one, then another from the other side... it's tiring shit, especially in the field hockey context - there's nothing hotter than full goalie gear on a hot, humid september. The first game of my sophomore year, and my first time as a starter, it was something like 90 out. With 80% humidity that makes New York miserable in the summer. Yecch.

I puked between the two halfs. Very rough out there. A ball speeding way too fast at one's gut, no matter how padded, hurts like hell.

ya just hearing about it kitty makes my gut hurt

Smoke weed, hang out with friends and get high and drunk, walk in the woods, have bonfires, play rugby, play soccer, skateboard, raise and take care of animals (my best friends live on a farm with goats, a horse, an emu, ducks, geese, pigs, and a bunch of dogs.), snowboard, drawing, collecting records, pyrotechnics, reading, and a bunch of other stuff that I can't think of right now.

Me and my guys chill.I also do graffiti.Also my biggest hobbie is that i'm a sneakerhead.I love sneakers to death and have since I was a child in 5K

I'm actually thinking of picking up reading though.I feel as I shouldn't let the school system and the government educate my mind anymore.

College here I come.

watch FUtbol... actually gonan watch the world series of football right now chelsea vs suwon bluewings...

I like to get out my Harley and ride . Just me , cause my wife won't ride . The sights and sounds are totally different on a bike . I feel more in tune with nature and the open road . :hmmmm: It always amazes me that some people can't see such a large bike . Even with those big bright lights out front . I don't ride stoned though ..................I can't even drive a car stoned .........:cheesygrinsmiley: :smokin::smokin:

We like to go fishing, out to dinner, watch movies, and play world of warcraft together, just me myself, I enjoy reading and playing around with my boxer Nick

Back
Top Bottom