What do you do when your stoned?

I'm all about creativity or activity...hiking, biking (road and mountain), skiing (water and snow), kayaking, working out, teaching/training Karate, photography, music/movies, house chores, working on cars....just about anything - other than just sitting. I don't mind surfing a little or relaxing later in the day, but for the most part, I'm a "high speed/low drag" guy. I can think/let my mind wander while outside doing something just as easy as sitting at home.

:peace:

video games, movies/tv shows/speculate on fringe science/sex or yeah and smoke some more! :thumb:

smoke weed every daaayyy lol :p

IMAG004522.jpg

its blurry i know.

No one mentioned making love while stoned. I find that interesting.

It may just be that's a kinda private area people don't share so easily, or it could be people really just don't have a lot of sex while stoned. But it's interesting to see the wide range of activities mentioned, from surfing to writing to collecting arrowheads and even dancing around in the wife's sundress. No making love in the moonlight though it would appear.

Anyway, good topic and fun to read and join in. Oh, by the way, what I do when I'm stoned is pretty much what I'm doing right now--surf the net, learn stuff, waste time that could likely be put to better use doing other things.

Back
Top Bottom