Holiday Smokathon 2016-2017 Dec 24-Jan 1st

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone and thanks for another smokeathon Shigs. Here is what me and the wife are partaking of, not many visitors as far out as we are but they'll be covered if any turn up, still trimming lol:

IMG_013853.JPG

Here's to 2017 too :)

IMG_013450.JPG

Send some over..I don't even know how to fix it..we can trade you with some cookies ( 57gr weed in 300gr butter) :)
Merry Christmas it will be :)

It's easy peasy. Two cups cold Canna Milk and one box of jello instant pudding and pie filling. Mix it up well and let er' chill.
There's a recipe for Canna Milk on my edibles thread in my siggy.

There's some great stuff being posted here, cool bongs...mouth watering buds....beverages... feels like a real party. :party:

We had discussed having a holiday Bong/Glass show. There are a couple already.
Would love to see what everyone breaks out for the holiday.
I found this, we've got some heavy wet snow here....I just MIGHT give this a try. As far as I could tell, it looks like the guy is actually using this thing..... I dunno...but that is too funny. :laugh:

bong49.jpg

I would've been on the 1st page but I had to take care of some important business first.

IMG_000228151.jpg
IMG_000228111.jpg

IMG_00022822.jpg

Right behind you Reg. :kisstwo:

IMG_279111.JPG

I would've been on the 1st page but I had to take care of some important business first.

IMG_00022822.jpg

Was that a super-decarb B A R?

OMG nis, I love this shirt! :rofl:

466be5faff6904deeb2833bbf4dd9830.jpg

High everyone!:welcome:
Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....
Canna Coconut oil, Some bubblegum and Tincture made with my Magic Butter 2.
Somebody take this oil and fry us all....
20161224_104524.jpg

High Stage, I'm SweetSue. I'm already fried, thanks. :kisstwo:

Before I realized what you meant there, I thought

"Well that's weird, I'd have pegged Ziggy for the DDA brownies." :rofl:

Started pressing some hulkamaniac again today. Went a bit overboard. Hulkamaniac is like gassy earth sweet fruit. Fantastic narcotic buzz. The purple color bleeds into the rosin.
IMG_023954.JPG

Oooo....... Shiggity. Are you sharing? :battingeyelashes: :love:

IMG_280821.JPG

Thank you Shiggity. :love:

Back
Top Bottom