My 420 Experience

Founder
Today we felt like splurging, so we went out to dinner at our favorite restaurant, Burger King in Burbank...lol

I start looking at the menu and realize that they have a bunch of meals for $4.20, so I grab my camera and begin to take a shot of the menu when the manager comes up and tells me I cannot take pictures of the menu. I had already snapped the photo, so I said okay and told her that I was building another burger joint across the street and was just here doing some homework. We all laughed and she disappeared into the back with a smile on her face. The 69 year old asian female clerk ringing up my food asked what my fascination with the menu was, so I told her, "There are 6 menu items on there for $4.20." She said, "What's the big deal about $4.20?" I told her "It means..." then I put my fingers up to my mouth like I was smoking a fake joint and took a fake hit and smiled at her. She smiled right back and said, "What's the matter, it's not 24/7 anymore?"...LOL

Burger-King-01-2009.jpg

Got a 420 Experience to share?

:rofl:That was great! :rofl:

Now we know why the Burger King is always smiling...

My story won't top that one. But, the first time I went for my mmj rec, I didn't know what 420 meant. Purely by accident it just happened to be...4/20

It was destiny...:smokin:

once on april 20th we went to wendy's and i bought 4 things off the value menu @ .99 with a 6% sales tax and it came to $ 4.20 ....yay!

I recently made bunch of CD's for my 6 disc player in my car, and while cruising around Sublime's Smoke Two Joints came on. I didnt even realize it till the girl I was with pointed it out; it was disc 4, track 20, so my radio display read 4 20 through the whole song. Also about a week ago I was pumping gas, and the automatic shutoff killed the pump at 10.420 Gallons. This number is haunting me....but in a good way!

well idk if its just because i might be looking for it but when ever i look to see what time it is i always check when its 4:20 everyday!!

a couple of times ive been driving down the street and ill see one of my connects or something in traffic an we'll say whats up to each other and than ill look at my watch and its 4:20 lol.

I knew something was missing out here in the country,
Born in the city raised in the country, couldn't leave it if I tried.
That would be a 150 mile R/T for us to go to Bk or JIB. We have 2 eating places in 24 miles. One stays open mostly,8-7 the other is P/T now,very P/T.
I'll have to see if the one over here has the same $ menu. Report to follow.

Back
Top Bottom