I cant sleep, and here is why.

William Holden

I know it sounds far fetched, but i've been dreaming of this all night. I'm growing 30 plants this year, and well, if things go good thats alot of money. I know its 'wrong', but hear me out.

I'm 18, have my whole life ahead of me. I can easily pull this off, and I was thinking, not this year, but next, i'll have a much larger crop, elaborately planned, harvest, sell it by the pound, and move to Canada, Australia, or anywhere but the U.S.

Get a decent little job there to make ends meet, while still growing. It may have to be indoors now, who knows, and do the same thing again after a couple years.

Just spend a couple years in diffrent places. Meet new people, see new things, i'll keep a journal with me the whole time, and perhaps when i'm old and on my death bed, a movie on my 'adventures' would be released, now that'd be fucking rad.

do it do it do it i praise jah for you man. I hope you do it man i only wish i could do the same as you are my age.... i am quite jealous.

You fucking rock man woooo!!! the devil!!!!!! :)

I'm dead serious about this. I've never been so sure about anything. I mean, I got the connections, I can do this.

I can easily make enough to get myself a plane ticket, with a couple grand in my pocket to live off of for a month or two untill I get myself a job, wherever I go.

In the process of growing or planning on growing?

Why not? I say go for it. I wouldn't plan on moving out of the U.S. until you've hit the high 4 figures in profits..

If you're that serious about it you have to treat your plants like your own children. Talk to the grizzled veterans, I'm sure they can let you know exactly what you'll be getting into.

This week I do believe i'll start these babies off indoors, for two weeks or so, then out into the wild they go!

I'll look into it more deeply, but I really, honestly do believe I can do this and pull it off. It feels so right.

Curtis said:
I'll look into it more deeply, but I really, honestly do believe I can do this and pull it off. It feels so right.

That's how I felt after seeing SoQuick's gallery. :laughtwo:

All I'm saying is dip your foot in the water first. No sense getting too spectactular yet, but I don't doubt for one second that you could get one hell of a crop by 2006.

i say go for it man...
but also know that you can always get caught and life always throws something in your way that changes your ideas

Yes, I do know that. But still, you have to think of what is greater. Trying it, and accomplishing it. Or just not trying it all because I 'may' get busted.

If I tried, and got busted, at least I get free room and board, free food, because you'd be paying it :D

Back
Top Bottom