Why did I black out?

infamy

ok, so today after paintball practice i smoke some of my boys up, and we're smokin out of a homeade batty and some nice regs/nice middies so i take 2 huge hits, pass it, and then it comes back around i hit it 2 more times, pass it, comes back to me and i repack it and hit it... then i start coughin (i usually DO cought though, so thats not the weird part) then it goes around and i go to repack it and as i'm tryin to pack it i got REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY light headed, like i was outside of my body... and i just handed the bowl and was like take this (i dont remember, just what my friends said i did) and i just blacked out... fell RIGHT on my face and started crackin up... well thats all i member, gettin the bowl then crackin up on the ground but in between my friends said i gave them the bowl and start shakin on the ground and they said it looked like i was havin a seizure or whatever (but i remember coming to or coming back or regaining concsciousness laughing my ass off ... the type of silent laugh where u just shake) so i dunno. it NEVER happened before, and i've been smokin for like a year, weeds not laced, and it's not like it's some dank ass weed that'd put me on my ass, i didnt even smoke that much... 2 bowls. and i'm clueless as to why... only thing i can POSSIBLY put together it was because i was so tired (11 hours of sleep in like 48 hours... but i've worked off of alot less then that so i dunno bout that) and i smoked like half an O on friday (most i ever smoked in one day.... , and maybe it was my body reacting to the thc again? since i didnt smoke on saturday.... probally a totally idiotic theory but i'm clueless) soooooo i'm really not worried bout it... had a fun ass time after that but my sister was cryin and shit...she thought i had a seizure, and i just dunno what it coulda been.
similar experiences anyone? anyone have an explanation?
and i've never blacked out in my life before... so it's not common or whatever

Re: wtf..i blacked out...

You said the pipe or whatever was homemade, what material was it made out of?? If it was something toxic like tinfoil, you might have been getting some metal based chemicals with your smoke.... My only suggestion is to never use homemade shit, unless it's very well done..

yea... it was homemade, it was like a tip (the kind that come on black and mild) and then it was just like a little conecting piece, and the bowl of it looked like a metal thimble (it was metal... dunno what kind) but the kid whos it is has smoked out of SOOO many times, so wouldnt he pass out too? and if that was it why didnt anyone else pass out??

Re: wtf..i blacked out... enjoy. brother!

Man, I used to live to pass out (seizure shit too) from smoking hash (only smoke we had in Canada in the 60's/70's) when I was a kid. I think it was from lack of oxygen to the brain. Always knew when it was coming so I'd always look for a soft spot.. not always finding one (concrete was just as hard in those days, OUCH!). It was a bitch if it happened while driving.. I'd end up in the middle of some fucking field wondering how I got there. (I was young and REAL stupid back then.)

There was also a unique sound that always accompanied it.. the only time I heard the sound reproduced was on a "Ten Years After" album.. I figured they were doing the same thing. Go figure huh? :icon_roll

Passing out (literally) when you're smoking isn't normal but is more common at younger ages. It happens when your glucose level falls so low your brain just shuts down for a few seconds.

This usually only happens to people with a naturally low blood glucose level but can also happen if you havn't ate anything in a while or are depleted of nutrients for some other reason.

Something usually happens to trigger the black-out, like a sudden noise or distraction which causes sensory overload and therefor uncousciousness (sp?).

I once had a friend who smoked who's glucose level was so low (naturally) that he had to take medicine for it or else he'd black out almost every time he got high enough. If he didnt take his medicine or skipped a meal, any time you made any sudden movements around him (while stoned) he would just black out.

Anybody ever seen those sheep that just fall over when spooked? Yeah, kinda like that.

damn, if i was stoned with that kid he'd be passing out all the time. How could you NOT move suddenly, if u knew it was gonna cause him to blackout...until like the 3rd tiime and it got old.

get a store-bought bowl or bat. Home-made seems easy and tempting but in rubber, plastics, and even tin foil can have bad effects. You wouldn't light up a joint filled with crushed plastic would you? Glass is the best. Blacking out happens to me when I smoke too much pot and too many cigerettes and i'm standing concentrating on one thing, it's easy to black out and fall down. p.s.- nice to see someone else plays paintball on here

yeah i play pb to, we dont have a serious team we just play for shits at my house and my frinds houses but yeah pb is fun and bet kp is dead on whit his idea

thanks guys... and yea i'm hardcore baller :p d-2 x-ball :) goin to orlando 2 morrow for Orlando Cup... anyone on here from the disney area??!?!? trying to find a hook up for 420... we got a 6 BR house :) pool and all

i love paintball but am not on a team just something to do when drunk or high but ffriend is on a team and he is always practicing and i have passed out when i was little

but i'm not really little... i'm young compared to some of you old heads on here :p but i'm like 5'11-6'0 155-165 lbs. and if it means anything i can hold my liquor well, so i'm not a lightweight or whatever so i dunno :/

infamy said:
but i'm not really little... i'm young compared to some of you old heads on here :p but i'm like 5'11-6'0 155-165 lbs. and if it means anything i can hold my liquor well, so i'm not a lightweight or whatever so i dunno :/

The next time you're at the doctor, ask him about your blood sugar level :smokin:

well i smoked a shitload of weed over the past 5 days... turned 420 into more of a weeklong celebration lol and didnt pass out at all, i think it coulda been i had no sleep?

Back
Top Bottom