Smoked today after 4-5 months

dakilla187

420 Member
I havnt smoked in like 5 months, i stop sometimes after every couple years. I smoked a bowl of my just harvested deisel and boy did i get hit. I didnt know what to do, so i played quake 3 on my pc.

So strange its like i entered the matrix.... My skill level increased 10 fold and i was destroying the competition... I took on players that normally i wouldnt stand a chance against and was on equal par with them. I impressed myself anticipating all enemy movement and shots everytime before it even happened.

I been smokin for the last 20 years, but that first smoke after a long break... Boy oh Boy. It HITS you

I too take a month or two break every couple years to lower my tolerance and the last time I did this I got so high I couldn't play poker with my buddies anymore. Just sat there in awe for hours. I love the first bowl after a few months off!

Once there was 18 months I had none. The first time, I did two bong hits at a friends and I couldn't find my way out of a section of Denver I have known for ages, I drove for 25 minutes and ended up driving right past my friends house again..I was going in circles..lol

Im takin a break right now while I grow my own plants for the first time.... Can't wait till there done, n I only just finish germination... It'll be worth it tho

Back
Top Bottom