I cant get stoned alone

liveyou9876

hey my fellow smokers, well i have a question which i dont know if a i have answered to my self fully. well i have the problem of every time i smoke alone a flip out i get anxiety attacks and panic flares, and the thing is that never ever happens to me when i smoke with company. when im alone i start thinking way too much about my self and i convince my self of things that are impossible to happen and i really hate it because none of those things really apply to my personality. some one help with a way to get over that and be able to smoke alone. because i love to smoke and a lot of times i find my self in solo smoking positions and i cant resist.
thanks...

I dunno what to say dude...
Smoking alone is tight...

i know it is usually the first couple of hours i enjoy ir very very much but then i start thinking too much and i start to flip out, it sucks because i smoke weed alot but almost never alone and then i try to smoke alone thinking that the more i smoke alone the more i will get used to it but every time its the same story, i try to acostume my my mind to smoking alone but its not working and i get betrayed by my concious if you will. it really sucks because smoking weed is a must...hell yes!

How long have you been smoking? Try taking a break and then smoking alone and seeing if you don't get so high that you aren't panicking.

Something like this happened to my best friend. Granted, it was after a bad experience with a fungi friend, but he everytime he got high he would get bad panic attacks- even to the point of being suicidal. After quitting for a couple weeks, he was cool and now he is able to smoke like normal.

So all I can suggest is a break. Other than that, sorry dude. I love blazing by myself... I get to do whatever the hell I want.

Ibeensmokin said:
The only times I ever really panicked while smoking alone were: my first time smoking alone while driving around the cemetary. And the other times i freak is when im smoking in my basement and then i hear my dad's footsteps...talk about a panic attack. He all sniffs around until he finds me.

No wonder you get paranoid if you are smoking when somebody might catch you. You gotta smoke up when no one is home, so you have no worries...

TrippyChip said:
One thing i tried was i went to www.erowid.org to the meditation section and i tried out meditating. it really helped me. dunno bout anyone else though.
As soon as I read the first post in the thread I thought to myself, "he should try some meditation". :laughtwo:

But seriously, even just learn some simple deep breathing and relaxation exercises. It's all in your mind!

LoL, and foolish minds seldom differ!

Well, at the bottom of a thread you click on the 'go advanced' button under the 'quick reply' box. Then you click on the appropriate smiley that you wanna use. Or you can just enter in the code for 'em if you know 'em... ie :biggrin: = : biggrin : and :laughtwo: = : laugh2 : (but take out the spaces)

i love smoking alone. i just blaze, light some incense, lay in bed and watch some tv and pass out.

Back
Top Bottom