Few pics from yesterday

Andrew86

Hey all, been a while since I uploaded some pics last I know, but enjoy these ones.

DSC00089.jpg

The nougat centre, so deleicous!

DSC00079.jpg

New bowl.

DSC000752.jpg

DSC000772.jpg

Today was a good day - Ice Cube

Nice looking buds. Nice mini zong man, I've got one just like that. Enjoy the smoke :allgood:

I will do that for you.

No way.. I've drooled over those.

Which one is yours?

Well, at least you know when that issue hits the stands I will be drooling all the way over here.

Nice bud. Those two bongs are tight. I like them both.

Good to see you're back man. As always, nice pics.

I don't know why it didn't show up, when I looked down it clearly said 1.6 g's, now I see and there's no number at all. Could have been an odd angle with the light, I dunno lol.

Mad Cow Steakho said:
Nice nugs.

Is that a Bichon guarding your bong? I've got two myself, they're great dogs.

Nope, toy poodle. They make awesome companions.

Andrew86 said:
I don't know why it didn't show up, when I looked down it clearly said 1.6 g's, now I see and there's no number at all. Could have been an odd angle with the light, I dunno lol.

Does your scale have an auto-off? Mine does, pisses me off sometimes, but other times it's saved the battery.

Yeah it does, so I make sure specifically that it was on and I had just touched it. My sacle has lots of kief behind it which can make to very hard to see in the right light. But considering it's me it probly was off, but I think not.

Nice looking nugs, I too am a fan of the Royal Wet Mangos, where have you been anyways??? I remember you from right after I joined here...

Back
Top Bottom