First grow is in the mason jar

Old G

Update , figured I bugged you guys thru out my gro for much needed advice. It’s been curing for a week, things I realized why it’s so much better to grow your own. Commercial grows don’t give a shit how far along your trichomes are, for them it’s all about harvesting as much as quickly as possible, yea they wanna grow buds so it looks good, but that’s it.
My buds are glistening under a magnifying glass, this pot is twice as good as any pot I’ve gotten at any dispensary. My pot is smooth as can be, I haven’t gotten any pot and I’ve tried every strain they offer that didn’t make me hack my brains out, my white widow is outstanding. I ordered blue dream auto flowers for my next grow, I’m excited to start my gro again, I love doing this.
Especially in the state where I live the growers and the dispensary’s are overwhelmed, they just approved 14 more growers.Too expensive and the pot is just not that good.
Thanx again guys for all the help, couldn’t have done it without you
40263671-2D5D-4DB6-9664-9A8DC31C9B4C.jpeg

My buds are glistening under a magnifying glass
@Old g , I can see the buds are glistening from your pictures without a magnifying glass, with one they must look like diamonds.
My saliva glands are dripping just looking at those buds.
Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom