First grow ventilation

Joshindoor

Hello everybody I am pretty close to starting my first grow an I had a couple questions about ventilation before I start! I have a small more quiet fan as I want a discrete set up. It does about 130 cfm and is a 4 inch fan. This is for a tent that' is 2x4x5 I also wanted to put a 4x6 phresh filter on that an I know it says 150 cfm, should I be worrying about that? I don't think it would really make that big of a difference am I right? Please any help would help. Also the tent holes for ducting is 6 inch! Will this be a problem I'm thinking duct tape will be just fine for this issue? Thank you! Also I will be starting a grow journal for my 4 autos and if any of you know much about seeds please where are the best Auto fem seeds I have been researching for past week an thinking about going to herbies for to buy single seeds looking to grow a few different strains. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I think your fan would be sufficient...you could get a 4" to 6" adapter to fill the hole...Ya' can't go wrong with Herbie's in my opinion...cheerz...h00k...Oh!...and welcome to :420:...start a journal when you get going...no shortage of help around here!

Back
Top Bottom