First Guerilla grow outdoors

strainriffs

I planted these in early june, grown from clones of unknown strain. I was told it was lowryder but with these not being automatic I have no clue what strain they are. If anyone can help identify it would be very helpful. They started showing pistols and flowers are about to show.

avg height 3-4 feet tall.

all of them should come from the same mothers but some of them have different looking leaves (see pics)

(Edit: comments and tips are appreciated. This is my first guerilla grow and would appreciate help
The only nutrient i gave them was slow release 14-14-14 fertilizer. I will add bat guano for flowering this week.)

100_123511.JPG

100_12336.JPG

100_12319.JPG

100_12307.JPG

100_122610.JPG

100_12257.JPG

100_12185.JPG

100_12175.JPG

100_12152.JPG

100_12135.JPG

100_12118.JPG

100_12106.JPG

while it's easy to say if a plant is a sativa or indica (the 2 natural strains) or which one is dominate in a hybred plant. it's impossible to say much more then that. cause a strain with 60% indica will look like another strain with 60% indica while they could be totally different strain.

They look great. the slow release 14-14-14 was perfect. WOW, when the leaves praise the sky the way these are doing, you got it down.

Thanks,

here's an update of my grow, I just added some Dagda BLOOM 7-21-23 yesterday and they seem to be doing well.

Only one of my plants showed signs of magnesium deficiency (probably due to the soil, since I used the original soil from the area) but that will be fixed with a little bit of epsom salt.

here are the pics I took yesterday

100_13755.JPG

100_13742.JPG

100_13733.JPG

100_13725.JPG

100_13717.JPG

100_13706.JPG

I grow outside, guerrilla grow every summer. I germinate seeds in January. I put all my seeds in solo cups with pro mix. After they veg for two weeks I put them under 12/12 HPS. It takes about two or three weeks to sex. After they show sex I put them back in veg 18/6. In April I put two foot females in the ground also using pro mix and mycorrhizae. Since I guerrilla grow I also use terra sorb. Terra sorb is basically water crystals with different kinds of mycorrhizae. I only water them if it hasn't rained in two weeks. I used stored rain water. This has always worked for me. I never have problems with males. I do get a few hermied seed. I only had four hermied seeds out of six pounds.

I would suggest taking some taller grasses and breaking up the outline of the plant(s). Any root competition you think might affect the plants growth would be negligible to losing the plant because it was seen from the air, [or on the ground]. And I would personally spread my plants out much more. That way you do not have green circles visible from the air. It is very difficult [almost impossible] to spot a well disguised plant in a plane but much, much easier in a helicopter. Always plan for a helicopter flyover. I can't emphasize enough the usage of local flora to "hide" your plants, and planting very few plants in one spot, and never in a pattern. I never had any of my plants found or stolen back in the late 70's, 80's, and 90's.
And don't ever plant on or near a trail animal or otherwise because the world's laziest people never go off of a trail or open area.
Also get rid of those half-chopped brush stems in the ground in picture #9 (1,9,11), indications of a cleared area and real eye-catchers if you are searching for anything out of the ordinary with the local growth. For why should a ripper spend months doing all that work when he can just follow your mistakes, spend a week or two in the woods, and never worry about you reporting him to the local coppers?
Put yourself in the shoes of a lazy ripper. What would you do? First you'd have to courage up with some smoke or alcohol. That makes one even more lazy so the more nettles, brush and brambles [obstacles] he's got to go through to get your plants the less chance he's got of finding them. Also, is bow season for hunting deer going to overlap with your harvest date? A hunter could shoot a deer and the deer lay down right in your patch and die thus leading the hunter by blood trail to your patch. Hey, it happened to me but the hunter never saw my plants, two plants. He must have smelled them though (?)

I never worry about all mine getting spotted. I plant in different areas. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. In case you do get a ripper don't plant like you are growing a vegetable garden. Plant 5 here 5 there and not close together.

Yeah, using few spots is a key to success. If one gets busted, at least you still have something growing elsewhere. Last year I did a test run with one and it was fine, which means this year I'm gonna use it again, but in the same time I'm preparing another one for this season just to be on the safe side.

:smokin::smokin::smokin:

Back
Top Bottom