First time autoflower grow with Photoperiods

Hayron1088

It’s been awhile since I posted. Life hit me but I’m back! So I’m growing four plants from seed in a 4x4 with the FC-E4800. Photo period strains are Hulkberry, Durban Poison, Skunk #1, and a Northern Lights Auto.
All are currently being germinated currently and should pop in two days or less. They will be grown in 7 galling fabric pots in FFOF with additional perlite and Craft Blend organic nutrients. Ok so once my photo period plants flip to 12/12 lighting, what do I do with the Auto? Can I keep it in the same tent as the photos? I do have a 2x4 tent and extra lighting but would rather keep it to one tent due to space limitations and energy consumption. Before anyone tells me to wait or something along the lines, I can’t. I’m growing this for a friend that uses this strain as medicine and is leaving at the end d of the summer so he dropped me an autoflower in hope of me finishing it in time. If you need more info I’ll be glad to assist! Thank you all and hope to hear from you again soon

Back
Top Bottom