First time grower in coco coir

420Eastside

It's been 7 days since I planted. Using 300w LED in a 4x2 grow tent. When can I start expecting the seedlings to grow bigger for the first topping? And I'm using the 4 pot auto pot system and I just put the first round of nutes in the 12 gallon res. Has anyone had any experience with this or not? Not trying to make a lot of errors on the first grow I wanna enjoy my new hobby

It's hard to offer good advice without knowing more. If you answer the questions found at the following link, you'll get much better responses: How to Ask for Grow Support

Also, it looks like you're asking about both coco and hydro in one post(?). Best bet would be to separate them and to provide as much info as you can about both.

It's hard to offer good advice without knowing more. If you answer the questions found at the following link, you'll get much better responses: How to Ask for Grow Support

Also, it looks like you're asking about both coco and hydro in one post(?). Best bet would be to separate them and to provide as much info as you can about both.

I'm using a hydroponic gravity system with a coco coir clay pebble mix. They are both in the same system so I can't separate them.

Back
Top Bottom