First timer Q

durtytom

i recently bought 3 cuttings , 2 x 100watt bulbs for now with 1 15watt halogen light tube, will this be enough for now? still havent decided between a 250watt hps or a 400watt hps or a 400w HID.... and what should my light cycle be, 12/12 ?

I know you should have the lights on 18 or more hours a day until roots are established then when you want to flower change to 12/12 with absolute darkeness in the dark period.hps lights are good for flowering giving you the most lumens per watt.

online stores
www.insidesun.com
www.hydrowholesale.com

:peace: I would not use the halogen light tube myself,i think that they get to hot for indoors at this time of year.The 2*100watts bulbs will be all right for now,but when you start to flower them you'll need 400hps to get some nice buds.:allgood:

try home depot or walmart, walmart is selling these little coiled halogens, 25 watts, but put out 100 watts and they are marketing them as grow lights...pay cash!

does anyone know how many lumens come off a watt of flouros? i have a chart in a book but it doesn't have flouros

Back
Top Bottom