Flowering and only 6 inches!

Is it too late to try to force it back to veg again. All ive been doing is leaving it outside 100% and im assuming its not getting enough hours outside for veg so its going into flowering mode! There are white pistils appearing at the top and on a couple of the small branches!

IMG_0395-1.jpg

Re: Flowering and only 6 inches!!

Not too late, I'm not sure where the cutoff is but those will turn to veg with proper light schedule. Try 18 hr of light on timer (important to keep schedule) and those little buggers will take right off.

Good luck Bro

You can help them along with a modest Nitrogen boost. Please don't over do it and end up where I am.

would you consider keeping 12 hour's outside and 6 hours inside on lights? will the climate change from outdoors to indoors screw up growth cycle or even the health of the plant?

edit*

im throwing it under 4-6 extra hours of Metal Halide 3k color lights, i know 3k is for flowering but, its adding upon the 12 hours of natural sunlight. any input?

You should be good if you keep up the schedule, As far as the health of the plant that's the question. You have to keep the schedule very close or it will confuse the plant. Who knows maybe it will turn out exceptional. Make sure you have a big enough pot to allow the roots to grow out if you want a big plant. At least you have a female, so far. Undue stress can turn a plant to a male or hermie.
Good luck and anymore help let me know.
Peace

:morenutes: Sometimes Mother Nature produces a little person. I've grown an 8" plant outside before. I don't know why these things happen, but consider it a new adventure in my growing life. By the way, the 8" plant produced a little bud that was enjoyed. :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom