Flowering Stage Week 6 Need Help

DaGRimCReePA

Hello...above are some pics I took today, im not sure how much longer they have to go. These look riper than the rest and I don't wanna leave them in too long. Do these look to be on track, is there yet a way to know the strain or a best guess? Pics below

I also have a second batch I put into flower 3 days ago...using super bloom for feeding... Not sure how many times to feed. Pic below

20131118_172735.jpg
20131118_172718.jpg
20131118_172710.jpg
20131118_172654.jpg

looks like they have a bit to go but are certainly getting close,a tad bit closer shot would help my old eyes
get ready to hear about a cheap glass to look at the trichs,im gonna get one of those myself one of these days
anyway they look great...well done
good luck and take care

I sprayed my plants with a solution of super bloom in a spray bottle. I sprayed my plants and when I came back hours later as usual the plants had absorbed the moisture bit I noticed a lot of my leaves were covered on this white stains which partially rub off with my finger. I've done some reading and a lot of ppl say its done sort of fungus due to moisture and humidity. My humidity level is always steady at just under 60% which is a comfortable level. My question is can it maybe be that the solution was dried too quickly by the lamps which may have left a potassium residue?

Keep a eye on the trichs n pull em when u get to ur liking. As for the residue on ur leaves, have u sprayed them with lights on or off? I would normally mist when lights are off so the leaves can soak up more. If u normally mist with lights off n never noticed the residue then it is prolly moldew orsomething.

yea i am from the club that avoids misting during flower but i think if it is fert residue at this late stage you should be fine
i dont think its mold
especially if you have good airflow, just keep a watch on them
as the blazman said better when lights are off

Think you for the replies...yes I've been spraying with lights on. Was told not to do with them off cause it could promote fungus but I haven't had this prob til now. Just in case when I first noticed it last nite I sprayed a very light hydrogen peroxide solution just at the chance it may be a fungis so I can get a hold on it. I'm gonna start flushing anyway so hopefully the nite residue shouldn't be an issue. I was told I still have a few weeks to go I do have two plants whose top colas look like they're just npit ready while the rest seem to be playing catch up but I'm afraid to clip them at the chance it will destroy the rest of the plant. I'm growing this strictly for my nerve damage and was told I want them to be very mature with more cbd than THC for the body high. Its my first grow Ihave 13 plants and not sure of the yield I am to expect. By chance would anyone know or have a guess by my pics as to the strain or yield I may expect? Was told white widow but I haven't the slightest clue.

Think you for the replies...yes I've been spraying with lights on. Was told not to do with them off cause it could promote fungus but I haven't had this prob til now. Just in case when I first noticed it last nite I sprayed a very light hydrogen peroxide solution just at the chance it may be a fungis so I can get a hold on it. I'm gonna start flushing anyway so hopefully the nite residue shouldn't be an issue. I was told I still have a few weeks to go I do have two plants whose top colas look like they're just npit ready while the rest seem to be playing catch up but I'm afraid to clip them at the chance it will destroy the rest of the plant. I'm growing this strictly for my nerve damage and was told I want them to be very mature with more cbd than THC for the body high. Its my first grow Ihave 13 plants and not sure of the yield I am to expect. By chance would anyone know or have a guess by my pics as to the strain or yield I may expect? Was told white widow but I haven't the slightest clue. Here are pics I took a few min ago...i was able to get some nice shots thru my loupe. the last 2 are of my second batch I put to flower 3 days ago. The rest are if my first batch which are in week 6 I believe. Please and opinions and suggestions are welcomed.

20131120_180255.jpg
20131120_180206.jpg
20131120_180157.jpg
20131120_175540.jpg
20131120_175516.jpg
20131120_175513.jpg
20131120_175423.jpg
20131120_175329.jpg
20131120_175249.jpg

ok here goes my best...they aren't ready for what you want,they look milky which is the upper head type high
you want more amber which will come slow at first then usually quicken up,i am guessing about a week to ten days
as for the strain i'm no good at that but it looks indica ish which is also good for what you need
as for cutting it,people harvest the tops all the time and let the rest continue,but just like always their are those that steadfastly argue its best to wait for all of it. some say take a flower that is on the low side and test it,you can clip it chop it and i like to put it in a envelope over a low watt lamp for about 3-4 hours, it will be enough to give you an idea.don't worry she wont shrivel up over night =)
just keep watching close (as i know you will) and keep posting we won't let you ruin anything
good luck and take care

Outstanding! Thank you. Its my first grow ever and I'm doing a very very poor mans grow lol, I've been told how easy it is to screw this up so to hear that its going good is a good feeling. Now if I leave these 2 colas for another week or so will it get any fatter? I would like to try both types of medication...head and body but don't wanna stop it from getting fatter. If what I have is pretty much as big as it will get them I'll cut it tomorrow lol. I'm really anxious as is many new growers but I can def wait if the plant has more to offer. I'm more interested in getting the maximum the plant will offer and help it to be its best than just to smoke. As for strain, is there a place I can go to ma be compare what I have bud wise? Knowing the strain will def help me cultivate it better. I knew it was an indica type and I started this grow in early September from seed which seems pretty quick. These were given to me from a friend who told me he was growing white widow but screwed up his harvest. The bud was barely bud and was all seeds. He said to throw the seeds away that they were useless but I kept them and tried my hand at it. Now that I've succeeded he seems a bit jealous and denies saying it was white widow...HATERZ! LMAO. Considering he spent a lot on his seeds and had to go to Canada to get them since nobody will ship to USA, I can understand his frustration. I just feel I could do so much better especially with the yield and my own pain management if I knew what I was dealing with.

well let's see you could start by googling white widow and then check images to compare, there always some nice pics at seedbank sites to view,but in all honesty you will just be guessing cause we don't know for sure how his girl got pollenated
as for will they keep gaining girth yes they will, actually the last few weeks is a big time of activity for the flower
its hard to wait i know but that's when you use the low end small flower for testing =)

I have googled white widow and most of the pics I see at the stage I'm at look identical... I know it an absolute guessing game, it would just be great to have an idea lol. I'm gonna pick off s lower bud for testing, I'm trying to achieve a head high as well as a body stone... Just don't know how it should look when its ready...Iddon't want the THC to weaken.

Ok...I picked a small bud from the bottom as advised and dried it and here is the finished product...i still have the rest growing. How does it look? Any ideas on the strain...I'm still thinking white widow.

20131122_085354-1.jpg

Well, packed a bowl at 9:20am...just one good pull...its now 10:46 and Im still high. I think its fine to harvest the rest. Very good head high and body is relaxed and I prefer this feeling cause I'm still functional. How long would I have before it starts weakening? I would like them to get fatter if they're even going to.

Back
Top Bottom