Fox farm nutrients

natize

I need some help any one with a lot of experience in using fox farm nutes.im in fox farm ocean forrest everything was going Good until I had to start feeding them.my girls are almost 4ft tall and I'm experiencing defiencies plant losing color along with rust brown spots I feed them 1 tsp per gallon of water they get 2 gallons of water every time. They get big bloom and grow big at 1tsp per gallon and 3 mils of cal mag per gallon every feeding this has me real stressed out im a new grower any help will be appreciated ph nutes go in at 6.8 only a few lower to middle leafs are turning light green to yellow on 2 plants.on the rest it seems to be getting lighter in the plant
60a300cead00ad6b96e79def1ae6a35e.jpg
bcfaf61e522504b0bbfe0bc838df516d.jpg
25bb44cb19c753a1c2b642987e1e4f1f.jpg
80d12cf5a421d1a13b22995b69b9c9f9.jpg
c5fdf9647e510909df2eb2d7b1c3fbcd.jpg
3b5e6cde1f9d768ebbac4be852e6d00f.jpg
ba5c8ae8aeb78c5824dfb1a7098851ef.jpg
dc915f44e26ff75413ffe06853e5a358.jpg
ae215f5825544021d1f868f3839f993a.jpg

Ok but at how many tsp or tbls or mils should I be feeding per gallon of big bloom and grow big and any insight as to y my girls are looking bad

Heavy 16 Veg A&B ,Bud A&B best nutrient line on the market!!! No heavy salts like fox farms!!! Try it I did and it changed my whole life!!!!!!

Ok when I was using fox farms the only way I could grow without any deficiencies was when I Veg I would use 2 tbl of grow big 2 tbl of big bloom 1 tbl of Epsom salt 1 tbl of Molasses that was for Veg and for Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom in Flower 2tbl big Bloom 2 tbl tiger Bloom 2 tbl of epsom salt 2 tbl of Molasses in Flower always had nice size buds never had any problems always Ph 5.5 - 6.5!! Hope that helps you out some!!!!

Wish I would have known that before I spent some $ on whole line up of fox farm

You know for your next grows !!!! Fox farms is and has some great products I used the open sesame and holy shit I had buds all over it just cost a at to much so I don't use it !!!! I only grow for myself and a few friends

Ok when I was using fox farms the only way I could grow without any deficiencies was when I Veg I would use 2 tbl of grow big 2 tbl of big bloom 1 tbl of Epsom salt 1 tbl of Molasses that was for Veg and for Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom in Flower 2tbl big Bloom 2 tbl tiger Bloom 2 tbl of epsom salt 2 tbl of Molasses in Flower always had nice size buds never had any problems always Ph 5.5 - 6.5!! Hope that helps you out some!!!!
Those amounts wouldn't be too much for my plants ? They are nice size plants but last time I gave em 10 tsp of big bloom and grow big in a 5 gallon container that didn't work so well lol.

Those amounts wouldn't be too much for my plants ? They are nice size plants but last time I gave em 10 tsp of big bloom and grow big in a 5 gallon container that didn't work so well lol.

Then go half strength or start at quarter and work your way up to normal dose. What are you growing? Autos?

Growing photos I hate fox farm nutes online they have conflicting charts one in tbs and tsp how would we new growers know which to go by

Feeding Schedules - Language Sorted - FoxFarm Soil & Fertilizer Company
Heres the schedule I follow in soil, its all teaspoons per gallon of water, feed every other watering. It looks like your not quite feeding them enough, id also up your cal mag to 5 ml per gallon. Some of the leaf damage looks to me like bugs, all the little light colored dots looks like thrips to me.

Feeding Schedules - Language Sorted - FoxFarm Soil & Fertilizer Company
Heres the schedule I follow in soil, its all teaspoons per gallon of water, feed every other watering. It looks like your not quite feeding them enough, id also up your cal mag to 5 ml per gallon. Some of the leaf damage looks to me like bugs, all the little light colored dots looks like thrips to me.
Yes I am fighting thrips right now with spinosad but they are under control for now.so u think I should add more cal mag some else said it was too much calcium guess I can try both.

I did yes, the big bloom is a really just a weak organic blend. Are you growing outdoors? I guess you'll have to time the flower schedule whenever your light cycle is 12/12 in your area.
Yes I'm growing outdoors in California central california

Back
Top Bottom